Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got a postbox in her house, albeit one that somebody's painted blue?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's an extra pic on her IG post featuring the Captain Tom bench in the background... just knew she'd get him in there somewhere 👀

345001378_1415132742606950_5645977068613967013_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's an extra pic on her IG post featuring the Captain Tom bench in the background... just knew she'd get him in there somewhere 👀

View attachment 2149379
What a tit banner, why is "His Majesty King" in bigger lettering than "Charles III"? If anything it should be "His Majesty" in small and then "King Charles" together in big. This stuff matters! :D Piss poor Chinese tat.

I think she must have decorated her house with the entire contents of The Range or Bargain World 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait, though! Did...did Hannah make it through a post without a single "my father"...it appears, in the Coronation one asking what people are doing, she did!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'In my father's honour....celebrating the Coronation'
erm why, was her dad a king?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She should have her picture next to the definition of the word 'pathetic' in the dictionary.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.