Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Jokes’ about pronouns aside, it was Tom’s ardent LGBT+ advocacy that firmly convinced me that the whole thing was off.

I might’ve mentioned it before but a tweet was posted around the end of 2020 in which Tom declared his support for the rainbow laces campaign.

Now, I’m not saying that he was an ardent homophobe and rainbow laces is a great cause but sexual relations between men were illegal in England and Wales until Tom was a middle-aged man. I found it really hard to believe that this was a cause he was really passionate about and just felt that the family were jumping onto any old bandwagon at this point.

Who knows? Maybe the reason why he never had children with his first wife was because she was a raging lesbian, using him as a beard, and he’s always feel sorry for her not being able to live her truth?! (I’m joking)

I feel really sorry for the poor man, he was exploited by everyone.

Reactions: 6
What did Hannah do to his first wife?
It was a collective “you”. They besmirched her reputation in Tom’s autobiography imho because the kindly gentleman couldn’t be in the wrong to leave his first wife could he? It was unnecessary and far from showing “kindness”.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Hannah is the only person on the planet who still wants to live as though it’s 2020. Even Tom himself has passed on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she still being investigated by the charity comission? It's gone radio silent on that front but it sounded quite serious.

Reactions: 8
I think Hannah is the only person on the planet who still wants to live as though it’s 2020. Even Tom himself has passed on.
And those on Mumsnet who were like we need to get used to the "new normal" and would have rather the gov't just nailed everyone shut inside their houses

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she still being investigated by the charity comission? It's gone radio silent on that front but it sounded quite serious.
The charity is still being investigated. These sorts of things tend to move at a snails pace so it will probably take ages. It wouldn't surprise me if it was over a year!

Reactions: 7
And those on Mumsnet who were like we need to get used to the "new normal" and would have rather the gov't just nailed everyone shut inside their houses
It's frightening how easily we were brainwashed into using the govt slogans.

Why is Hannah still existing as an influencer on her dad's coat tails?

It's frightening how easily we were brainwashed into using the govt slogans.

Why is Hannah still existing as an influencer on her dad's coat tails?
Someone I work for gave me a lesson on how to wash my hands properly! I felt like screaming FFS but you know needed the money. It was a real zombie time but thank goodness for CT & the hilarious singing families. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Someone I work for gave me a lesson on how to wash my hands properly! I felt like screaming FFS but you know needed the money. It was a real zombie time but thank goodness for CT & the hilarious singing families. 🙄
The pandemic bought out a lot of wannable mini dictators, who relished being able to tell people what to do, who got a kick out of following rules and regulations, who loved sneering at the 'less than perfect' among us. I didn't buy the narrative, and haven't forgotten who those little dictators were (none of my close friends, because none of them tolerate BS).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We got sent an email on how to wash our hands? It did worry me how people saw washing their hands as a new thing.

We got sent an email on how to wash our hands? It did worry me how people saw washing their hands as a new thing.
After having worked in the NHS for a few years you'd be surprised how many people, staff and patients, are terrible at washing their hands. Most people who claim to be able to do it properly are quickly shamed when you shine their hands under a UV light afterwards.

After having worked in the NHS for a few years you'd be surprised how many people, staff and patients, are terrible at washing their hands. Most people who claim to be able to do it properly are quickly shamed when you shine their hands under a UV light afterwards.
As an ex cleaner, from my observations, the biggest culprits are men. They're in and out far too quickly & you find the basin & taps are dry. Not great when you think they have just shaken willy drops everywhere too. 😐

My friend is a healthcare practitioner, mostly works with consultants. Her hospital brought in an American firm to try to get the consultants to wash their hands properly. She was shocked at how they were rolling their eyes and not taking it seriously. Nothing changed afterwards. bleeping grim. 😬

Reactions: 4
Why must she gesture like Tony Blair😬

The gift of kindness website, "be kind, share your stories ", okiedokie
I think the foundation being investigated she's set this new website up to try to stay relevant... it keeps her in the public eye and getting to do interviews again. I wouldn't be surprised if she's planning to use these kindness stories to bring out another book :cautious:

Reactions: 7
“My father, Captain Sir Tom!”

I’m cringing so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.