Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, the carefully staged cookery books featuring Delia and Nigella in colour-coordinated stylee!

Lads, could we be witnessing the birth of a new incarnation of Saint Hannah? Business-leader-Christmas-Wrapper--Homemaker?

Please let it happen!
She already did Chef Hannah a few weeks back... apparently Captain Tom loved her Victoria Sponge cake 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
"This is the kitchen where the husband and I planned how to make lots of £££"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That kitchen/weird staged cooking pic looks cold af, and I'm not talking about the heating

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love this thread “never mind wrapping Christmas gifts upgrade your kitchen your cupboards are tit🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Good grief. Has she used FaceTune?!

Her social accounts are now a living embodiment of this iconic clip:

• Haha
  • Sick

Good grief. Has she used FaceTune?!

Her social accounts are now a living embodiment of this iconic clip:

“Rejoice with your vulnerable father and take him abroad during a pandemic“ 🙄 - Me

Reactions: 16
I remember CT as a symbol of the Covid madness contagion along with those horrific singing families "helping" us cope with the isolation. The cringe was real and long lasting. The picture is creepy I agree.

Reactions: 10
I remember CT as a symbol of the Covid madness contagion along with those horrific singing families "helping" us cope with the isolation. The cringe was real and long lasting. The picture is creepy I agree.
Nurses dancing in the wards on Tik Tok was the worst I thought. So distasteful and attention seeking when patients suffering and dying a few meters away. I didn't buy into the hype then and I still don't.

Nurses dancing in the wards on Tik Tok was the worst I thought. So distasteful and attention seeking when patients suffering and dying a few meters away. I didn't buy into the hype then and I still don't.
Yes that really was the worst. What a tacky, narc led world we've become. I saw a video on YouTube of a guy having liposuction. He was out of it and the medical team were have a massive laugh, song & dance around him! If it was authentic, it's beyond disgusting. Hate some people. 😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.