Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we to assume there’s no accounts submitted as it’ll show just how much they’ve creamed off for themselves….honestly you’d just sink into oblivion now wouldn’t you?! Why keep putting yourself in the public eye knowing what’s about to come

Reactions: 7
'Imprinted the world with his legacy of kindness and hope'

He was pretty much forgotten as soon as the pubs reopened - soz Hannah
He showed such “kindness” to the memory of his first wife didn’t he? 😡 Such a “gentleman!” 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hannah missed a PR trick. We could all be given Captain Tom stickers after our COVID jabs which we could proudly display to folk frustratedly waiting on theirs. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here because months later Im still laughing every time i think of the person that commented hannah would boot him over the fence for the queens garden party thing if she could 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Delurking to say that we went to see Kevin Bridges on Saturday night. He does a good bit in his new show taking the piss out of Hannah and her grabby family. It was absolutely hilarious. It's bad when even stand up comedians call you out for being a grifter for 10 mins of their set!

Reactions: 16
Delurking to say that we went to see Kevin Bridges on Saturday night. He does a good bit in his new show taking the piss out of Hannah and her grabby family. It was absolutely hilarious. It's bad when even stand up comedians call you out for being a grifter for 10 mins of their set!
What was the reaction from the audience?

Reactions: 5
This is just about everything I hate about social media encapsulated in one picture...the utter staging of it all...the strategic placement of things, all designed to dupe the consumer into buying into a perfectly curated image...it is sickening, and what's more sickening is the people who fall for these tactics.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but I cackled at the cushion.

Do you think it hovers across the room like something from The Exorcist when his ghost wants to sit somewhere else?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but I cackled at the cushion.

Do you think it hovers across the room like something from The Exorcist when his ghost wants to sit somewhere else?
Hopefully it wallops her over the head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find that quite sad tbh. Why does it not say “Reserved for Dad or Grandad” because that’s who he was to them?
To be fair the cushion was a gift when he turned 100 but I do think she's placed it there for the photo. Hannah has realised mentioning her Dad gets her more likes, I don't think her followers are that interested in her.

Reactions: 8
To be fair the cushion was a gift when he turned 100 but I do think she's placed it there for the photo. Hannah has realised mentioning her Dad gets her more likes, I don't think her followers are that interested in her.
It's utterly bizarre that they're still interested in her dad either!

Reactions: 16
Haha, the carefully staged cookery books featuring Delia and Nigella in colour-coordinated stylee!

Lads, could we be witnessing the birth of a new incarnation of Saint Hannah? Business-leader-Christmas-Wrapper--Homemaker?

Please let it happen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.