Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Hannah finally packed it all in?

No news articles in a while and the charity Twitter account hasn’t been active since early June.

Maybe I’m speaking too soon and in a year’s time she’ll be in the ITV2 Celebrity Big Brother house, having an argument over the shopping budget with Supernanny Jo Frost and Faye from Steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe I’m speaking too soon and in a year’s time she’ll be in the ITV2 Celebrity Big Brother house, having an argument over the shopping budget with Supernanny Jo Frost and Faye from Steps.
We can only hope 🙏🏻

Reactions: 6
My goodness she is relentlessly shameless.

Fancy thinking anyone at all gives a toss about what she has to say today.

• Wow
  • Sick

The BBC included a clip of her Knighting Sir Tom so I wondered how long before Hannah came crawling out again

Reactions: 17

Not even accurate shamelessness - she wasn’t Queen during the War but that doesn’t tie it in with the tenuous link to the grifter’s Dad does it?

Reactions: 11
Yes her majesty the Queen was inspiring, reslient, and selfless. Quite the opposite of you, Hannah.

Reactions: 9
Please i beg 🙏🙏🙏do not let their be creative images of Tom in heaven welcoming TQ.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Some news on Hannah's book...

"Hannah Ingram-Moore's book will be both an inspirational memoir and narrative non-fiction offering a behind-the-scenes view of never-before-reported highs and lows Hannah’s family has faced and lessons learned." 😕
Won't the grifting witch just go away 😫😆. They're goddam rich AF. So many lows I'm sure (caused by them...)

Reactions: 9
Some news on Hannah's book...

"Hannah Ingram-Moore's book will be both an inspirational memoir and narrative non-fiction offering a behind-the-scenes view of never-before-reported highs and lows Hannah’s family has faced and lessons learned." 😕
FfS, she isn't a celebrity yet she acts like one. Why would anyone want to buy this? Other than for a good chuckle at what a shameless desperado grifter she is?

Reactions: 8
"My father, Captain Tom, would have enjoyed my autobiography, now on sale for 88.99 at Waterstones"
“In fact, I found an unopened gift from him after he died which was a pen and reams of paper so I knew it was what he wanted me to do.”

• Haha
The Foundation hasn't tweeted since Jun 7, what's going on? Has it frozen its operations because of the probe, or has Hannah just given up. Especially odd that it didn't tweet acknowledging the Queen's passing

Reactions: 5
The Foundation hasn't tweeted since Jun 7, what's going on? Has it frozen its operations because of the probe, or has Hannah just given up. Especially odd that it didn't tweet acknowledging the Queen's passing
Can you imagine what tweet HI-M would have put out?

"My father, Captain Sir Tom Moore is so thrilled to be joined by HM The Queen in heaven. They will be reminiscing at the pearly gates..."

"My father, Captain Sir Tom Moore would be so honoured HM The Queen has joined him in his final resting place.." 😇

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Re Captain Tom's role in the whole thing.

Do you think he sort of 'went along with it', or did he and Hannah actually plan the PR blitz together? He was lucid as far as I could see even at 100, so wondering if he played some role in the planning and perhaps shared some of his daughter's less pleasant personality traits.

Reactions: 3
I think he was given a load of flannel by Hannah and thought he was raising funds and awareness for the NHS. I'm really not sure he'd have been in on the grifting, they wouldn't have felt the need to tell him about their shady consultancy etc.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.