Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surprised they didn't find a way to engrave his iconic zimmer frame into the thing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've said it before and I'll said it again - why do her kids have middle-aged faces? Is it just a Tory thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does he have like a Cleopatra's Needle for a tombstone?! 🤔 It looks douchy next to the normal tombstones. I'd also be furious from 'above' if my tombstone had a drawing of my face on it 🤢

Reactions: 13
Why does he have like a Cleopatra's Needle for a tombstone?! 🤔 It looks douchy next to the normal tombstones. I'd also be furious from 'above' if my tombstone had a drawing of my face on it 🤢
It’s what he would have wanted. He is the nations Grandad after all 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It's still one of the tallest and most showy things in that part of the cemetery by the looks of it. The arrogance of the family knows no bounds.

Reactions: 13
Is this normal then, having your photograph taken next to a loved ones grave?
Keeping it classy eh, Hannah? Anything for a bit of publicity.
Who was your dad again? They didn’t quite hear you on Mars! 🙄
Is that what we're supposed to do?! Better have a selfie with my Grandads then! He was also a war vet after all 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is she putting it out there so saddo fans can visit it and give it shrine status?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Surely that’s a deceased relative ?
Could be I guess, I just saw Hannah and thought it was her. Normally the children's names are on graves though aren't they. 'Loving father to...' and all that

Reactions: 2
Could be I guess, I just saw Hannah and thought it was her. Normally the children's names are on graves though aren't they. 'Loving father to...' and all that
No ,unless they're dead , maybe you're thinking on an obituary .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.