Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a slightly wonk-ish Podcast but the Third Sector podcast this week is discussing the Captain Tom Foundation. It does discuss it from a slightly nerdy charity point of view but I think it lays out all the issues really well.

I'd almost forgotten some of them given that there are so many!
This is really interesting, thank you!

Reactions: 2
Something of a puff piece in today’s Sunday Times magazine.

The comments show people are having none of it.

I’m not sure that Hannah realises the best course of action would be to stay out of the media, at least until the investigation is completed?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
In the same way that Jacob Rees-Mogg is the Upper Class (or at least as was) in human form, she is the absolute personification of Middle England.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm surprised that the CTF website is still active and appears to have donation links on there still. Surely that should have all been suspended 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.