Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think of all those volunteers who have tirelessly worked for causes for years, some quite elderly, the tik tokiness, social media/mainstream fuelling of this is pretty sickening.

I meant pre the dodgy findings.
There were other elderly and disabled people doing similar things during the first lockdown but because they didn’t have Hannah’s connections they didn’t get anywhere near the same kind of coverage. When you look at it in that context you realise that Tom wasn’t all that remarkable.

Reactions: 20
Well doesn’t everyone do that? Last time I went on holiday I took my 25 metre swimming certificate from 1979 and my Brownie knitting badge, and made sure they were in all the holiday snaps. Just in case. 🙄
Thank goodness I kept my cycling proficiency badge (and accompanying certificate) from the 1970's so that I can take them with me on holiday. You just never know when a PR photo opportunity might arise 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As terrible as HIM is, it was the gullible masses who absolutely lapped it all up.

The way people acted during covid was sheep-mentality at its finest and she capitalized on that. Yes maybe she is a grifter and bad person but instead of wasting time being angry with her, maybe the masses need to rethink how easily led along they all are.

Getting suspect vaccines, banging pots at night like a moron, cheering an old man who walked round a garden, getting angry when neighbour's had a friend over.

Everyone acted so bleeping stupidly I think most people should be ashamed of how they acted themselves. They are probably just projecting their anger at Hannah too because she made a complete fool out of a country of fools.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
As terrible as HIM is, it was the gullible masses who absolutely lapped it all up.

The way people acted during covid was sheep-mentality at its finest and she capitalized on that. Yes maybe she is a grifter and bad person but instead of wasting time being angry with her, maybe the masses need to rethink how easily led along they all are.

Getting suspect vaccines, banging pots at night like a moron, cheering an old man who walked round a garden, getting angry when neighbour's had a friend over.

Everyone acted so bleeping stupidly I think most people should be ashamed of how they acted themselves. They are probably just projecting their anger at Hannah too because she made a complete fool out of a country of fools.

Nope. I followed the rules to keep myself and my loved ones safe. I had the vaccine (no side effects for me and so far have not contracted Covid) but I didn't clap for the NHS as it's virtual signalling par excellence and at the time I thought it was bullshit and still do. I was never taken in by Captain Tom and all the ensuing nonsense. Hannah is to blame, her and her family. Greedy, shameless grifters. My behaviour has got duck all to do with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Nope. I followed the rules to keep myself and my loved ones safe. I had the vaccine (no side effects for me and so far have not contracted Covid) but I didn't clap for the NHS as it's virtual signalling par excellence and at the time I thought it was bullshit and still do. I was never taken in by Captain Tom and all the ensuing nonsense. Hannah is to blame, her and her family. Greedy, shameless grifters. My behaviour has got duck all to do with them.
Same here, I got the vaccine but never clapped, I never gave out about anyone elses behaviour, never cheered for Captain Tom.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Didn’t pay a penny to his fund or cheer him at all.
I am proud not ashamed that I followed the rules to keep those vulnerable in my life safe.
If you wish to discuss vaccines I believe there is a thread for just that and it has no relevance to Captain Tom.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I read the woman that set up clap for carers worked in the same PR office as Hannah 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Same here. We all had our vaccines, son caught Covid this year before he was old enough to have his second dose, but the rest of the family haven’t caught it. We stayed home and followed the rules to keep ourselves and others safe. Not as we are 🐑 we know of many who have unfortunately lost loved ones.
Hannah is a complete media bleep. Hopefully it will all fully unravel now.

• Heart
Sweet Jesus, I have some reading to do! So pleased I found this thread, need to catch up on the previous four.

There's something that fascinates me about women like HIM. Those ghastly middle class women with tight curly hair and a jazzy smile. There are so many who fit the mould, and they all seem so irritating and untrustworthy. I wonder what it is about them that invokes these feelings? Nadia Swalaha is another one.

The whole Captain Tom fiasco was a total dead cat scenario, it was clear from the start.

Is it true that HIM worked on Boris Johnson's mayoral campaign? I read it during the original fuss but have never been able to verify it. And is she really related to Charles Ingram of Millionaire infamy?

Always struck me as strange how his daughters were closer in age to what you'd expect his granddaughters to be.

Reactions: 13
Sweet Jesus, I have some reading to do! So pleased I found this thread, need to catch up on the previous four.

There's something that fascinates me about women like HIM. Those ghastly middle class women with tight curly hair and a jazzy smile. There are so many who fit the mould, and they all seem so irritating and untrustworthy. I wonder what it is about them that invokes these feelings? Nadia Swalaha is another one.

The whole Captain Tom fiasco was a total dead cat scenario, it was clear from the start.

Is it true that HIM worked on Boris Johnson's mayoral campaign? I read it during the original fuss but have never been able to verify it. And is she really related to Charles Ingram of Millionaire infamy?

Always struck me as strange how his daughters were closer in age to what you'd expect his granddaughters to be.
Hannah and her like lack honesty and authenticity, every smile in those posed photos is forced. People like that are very testing to spend time with especially at work

Reactions: 8
Same here. We all had our vaccines, son caught Covid this year before he was old enough to have his second dose, but the rest of the family haven’t caught it. We stayed home and followed the rules to keep ourselves and others safe. Not as we are 🐑 we know of many who have unfortunately lost loved ones.
Hannah is a complete media bleep. Hopefully it will all fully unravel now.
I lost my Dad even though we did everything to keep him safe (he caught it in hospital) so to be told I am a sheep disgusts me but I thought it best to be dignified in my response to Judgemental Judy*. If they had to go through what I, and sadly so many thousand others went through, then perhaps they’d have a bit more compassion.
*no offence to any Judy’s on here! 😁

Anyway back on topic… has Hannah been seen at Wimbledon this year? 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Because I understand some of what E84blair says I'm going to quote myself and not because I'm channelling the ego of Hannah.

What I wrote in Feb 2021...

'Covid with the media coverage and manipulation and bias has disgusted me. Before I'm accused I'm not a Covid denier I'm absolutely not but I expect from our modern and democratic country transparent news coverage and questions asked and not fawning, not sychophantic, not pushing trends and agendas eg rainbows, clap for carers, walk with Tom.

I've had off vibes about Tom's walk from the beginning and called a cynical **** because of it. Now this freebie for him and family, the media is supporting his bucket list non essential holiday, (wtf would anyone take medals on holiday except to exploit the symbol), family seeing him in hospital, I had to watch along with immediate family my dear old aunt's funeral on a web cam - fundraisers should never be treated like saints
'.

Covid came and the manipulation and taking full advantage of people at their most insecure and vulnerable is what happened, and guess what? Hannah got on that gravy train too.

• Heart
The absolute brass neck of her. Probably paid for using money raised by her late father no doubt.

Reactions: 14
The absolute brass neck of her. Probably paid for using money raised by her late father no doubt.
And the brass neck of her husband too. Colin is still hanging on to his late father-in-law's coat tails and shamelessly plugging his name whenever he can 🤮

Is that there next thing? Go on #trips that dear daddy did and #eat and #drink what he apparently liked - they really are shameless!

"Just bought myself a Chanel handbag with some NHS garden laps money. It's what he would have wanted... #captaintom #livelaughlove"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is that there next thing? Go on #trips that dear daddy did and #eat and #drink what he apparently liked - they really are shameless!

ColinInghamMoore
Here I am bashing HannahInghamMoore's back doors in, daughter of SirCaptainTomMoore, just like Sir Tom used to do to his wife many years ago. Afterwards I will wipe my cock on the curtains just as Sir Tom liked to do and enjoy a small Sir Tom gin (£99.99 for 70cl DM Hannah for deets. Paypal only) #TomorrowWillBeAGoodDay #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's a slightly wonk-ish Podcast but the Third Sector podcast this week is discussing the Captain Tom Foundation. It does discuss it from a slightly nerdy charity point of view but I think it lays out all the issues really well.

I'd almost forgotten some of them given that there are so many!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.