Captain Sir Tom Moore and Hannah Ingram-Moore #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I hear "respect your elders" or "cute lickle granny", I say nah they're secret serial killers or kinky swingers! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh when I used to watch this I used to think something wasn't right . How the whole family would be on screen for thier bit of fame. Have they pocketed money? Why can't they leave Tom to rest in peace

Reactions: 8
I hope Lorraine Kelly is holding her head in shame also …..having Hannah on not long ago and fawning over her!!!!
haha can’t wait to watch this house of cards topple

Lorraine Kelly is a professional arse kisser and major sycophant. She'd fawn over Boris Johnson if he were on her show.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone know how long the investigation is likely to take?

Even if the Foundation is eventually "cleared" I believe enough of the glitz has been taken off it to send it to an early grave. It's not just the scandals, I think the novelty factor of the whole thing has worn off, strange things happened to human behaviour during the pandemic and now people have moved on and don't care about Captain Tom any more

Reactions: 12
When I hear "respect your elders" or "cute lickle granny", I say nah they're secret serial killers or kinky swingers! 😆
I HATE respect your elders. Why is an elderly person more deserving of respect than anyone else just because of their age. Same stupid narrative like respect priests, policemen, teachers etc, all professions with plenty of good people and also some serious bad eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Even if the Foundation is eventually "cleared" I believe enough of the glitz has been taken off it to send it to an early grave. It's not just the scandals, I think the novelty factor of the whole thing has worn off, strange things happened to human behaviour during the pandemic and now people have moved on and don't care about Captain Tom any more
I agree.

I wonder what consequences there are, if any, should there be negative findings.
They will still have done very nicely from the whole thing anyway.

No more waving at Wimbledon I suppose. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it was a photo of all the family in Barbados and the fact that Tom had taken all of his war medals with him to wear.
Well doesn’t everyone do that? Last time I went on holiday I took my 25 metre swimming certificate from 1979 and my Brownie knitting badge, and made sure they were in all the holiday snaps. Just in case. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

I totally agree with this. When the media make a mistake and are forced by court to admit it, the apology is printed on page 53 in tiny font!
Even if the charity are cleared, the fact that she wanted 100k for a 3 day week to run it will stick in peoples minds. Everyone has moved in, nobody will donate to a charity that claims they want to support the ‘legacy‘ of her father when the family have done some shady stuff.

Life is getting financially tougher for everyone and people will be thinking about charities that support these challenges that their family and friends are facing….not a charity based on the news in 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I totally agree with this. When the media make a mistake and are forced by court to admit it, the apology is printed on page 53 in tiny font!
Even if the charity are cleared, the fact that she wanted 100k for a 3 day week to run it will stick in peoples minds. Everyone has moved in, nobody will donate to a charity that claims they want to support the ‘legacy‘ of her father when the family have done some shady stuff.

Life is getting financially tougher for everyone and people will be thinking about charities that support these challenges that their family and friends are facing….not a charity based on the news in 2020.
I agree. Do you remember a few months ago she posted that someone had generously offered to give 10p for every like received? I think they got about 7 likes! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you think of all those volunteers who have tirelessly worked for causes for years, some quite elderly, the tik tokiness, social media/mainstream fuelling of this is pretty sickening.

I meant pre the dodgy findings.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.