Captain Sir Tom Moore #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's a bit disappointing as I said only yesterday that Hannah's daughter didn't seem to be willingly part of it all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The Foundation have tweeted this.

They are fully trying to turn the financial mismanagement of a charity into a story of “BUT DA TROLLZZZZZ!!” Daily Mail sad face story aren’t they 💀💀. Blaming everyone but themselves and looking for sympathy. This story has been absolutely everywhere.. people will never donate to the charity ever again. They should recognise their greed has cost them everything and wind everything down with a bit of dignity.

Reactions: 15
I have just read online that serial cough sweet dodger Charles Ingram of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire fame is the brother of Colin Ingram-Moore? Could any tattlers better at digging find out if this is true? Not a good look if you are running a charity and your brother is a well renowned fraudster...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That gives off the air of them trying to cling on in desperation….. don’t think they want to accept that the game is up.
I've actually seen a handful of people suggest that "Tom's legacy" should continue without the family being involved. Like aye, very good 😂 Even if the family did care about his 'legacy' beyond its monetary value enough to step aside, who else do you suggest is going to have an entirely benevolent interest in preserving the legacy of a random old man years after his death if they aren't related? 😅

Reactions: 7
I have just read online that serial cough sweet dodger Charles Ingram of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire fame is the brother of Colin Ingram-Moore? Could any tattlers better at digging find out if this is true? Not a good look if you are running a charity and your brother is a well renowned fraudster...
I doubt it. I think that would have been discovered and in the press by now were it to be true.

Reactions: 8
It needs to stop now. There doesn't need to be a legacy or foundation.

Tom was a zeitgeist moment during an awful period of history. Lets move on now. Hannah will keep it going as long as the grift profits, it's really shameful.

Reactions: 23
They are fully trying to turn the financial mismanagement of a charity into a story of “BUT DA TROLLZZZZZ!!” Daily Mail sad face story aren’t they 💀💀. Blaming everyone but themselves and looking for sympathy. This story has been absolutely everywhere.. people will never donate to the charity ever again. They should recognise their greed has cost them everything and wind everything down with a bit of dignity.
Have you not read some of the support they get in the IG and Twitter replies? Plenty of stupid people out there will donate

Reactions: 2
Have you not read some of the support they get in the IG and Twitter replies? Plenty of stupid people out there will donate
Fair, but definitely not to the extent that they did, or might have done before all of this negative press.

I’ve had a look at the birth indices. I cannot see that Charles Ingram had a brother called Colin (or David Colin which I *think* may be his actual name. Looks like someone has put 2 and 2 together and made 5. Sorry!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if that Captain Tom Day scheduled for June will still take place?

I'd have my doubts about that happening now. On the other hand, maybe we shouldn't underestimate Hannah's brass neck.
My thoughts exactly. I think it would be unwise for it to take place but I wouldn't put it past Hannah's deluded mind frame to go ahead with it.

Reactions: 5
Insomnia, lets me post now. I seriously doubt whether anyone has heard of Tommy outside of Britain. What legacy, he walked in his garden raised a few quid.

Now his publicty hungry family are doing their best to get rich while they can.

No need for another foundation. Another bunch of would be toffs trying to fleece the ignorant public.

That pic with his granddaughter and the CTF jumper pathetic, she can't even be bothered to wear the jumper, while stuffing her face with a drink probably bought with foundation money.

Before anyone blasts me for mentioning the kid, it wasn't me who posted her pic, so blame her money grabbing family.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.