Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to celebrate this poppy PR trip thing (whatever is it idgaf) she has posted a picture of herself with a poppy barely visible on a coat that is almost the same colour? Why not a close up of the poppy? Oh wait, that's right, it's not about the poppy at all. It's the Hannah show once again
I agree, she always has to make everything about herself. I think the pic posted on Tom's Twitter is much more appropriate...
FADybxNVcAQwQyq.jpg

Reactions: 2
Cannot believe Hannah is still forcing herself into everyone's faces. She's going to milk her father's achievement forever, isn't she?

I wonder what her less attention seeking relatives make of it all. I'd be mortified if someone in my family acted like she does. She is so shameless she won't even try playing it all with a bit more grace and a bit less desperation...really unbelievable.

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand this woman! Surely there has to be someone in the family to tell her to stop making a show of herself and to leave her father rest in peace? Tbh I know this sounds horrible but I hate being reminded of the early days of the pandemic and that is what his stroll around the garden reminds me of… I think we have all acknowledged that he done a good thing but can she and everyone else who is still going on about him just shut the duck up! 😫

Reactions: 19
I wouldn't mind the Captain Tom foundation publicly doing good works and invoking Captain Tom's memory under her stewardship if she was doing it in a way that was modestly anonymous, rather than posting pictures of herself smugly smirking at every opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wouldn't mind the Captain Tom foundation publicly doing good works and invoking Captain Tom's memory under her stewardship if she was doing it in a way that was modestly anonymous, rather than posting pictures of herself smugly smirking at every opportunity.
She is the most annoying, smuggest looking bleep I have seen in a long time! I hate that she still gets invited to events

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this. She doesn’t seem to be doing any of this in her fathers memory. At this point it may aswell be called the Hannah Ingram-Moore Foundation.

Reactions: 5
She's jumping on any and every bandwagon now.

"I will be talking about what it meant to have to grieve the loss of my father with the rest of the world." What it means is fame and ker-ching for Hannah. And 'the rest of the world?' Other countries will have had maybe one or two news items on him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

"I will be talking about what it meant to have to grieve the loss of my father with the rest of the world." What it means is fame and ker-ching for Hannah. And 'the rest of the world?' Other countries will have had maybe one or two news items on him.
Make it STOP!

Next it will be ‘Today is world tabby kitten day and I will be talking about how much my father loved kittens’.
She jumps on every occasion going.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She didn’t HAVE to share her grief with anyone. She CHOSE to bleep her grief out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Why didn’t they ask someone who lost someone to Covid that didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye to them let alone a first class trip to the Caribbean?

It’s a shame the man died but bloody hell give it a rest he walked up and down his garden he hasn’t solved world hunger.

You don’t hear anything about anyone else that raised money for the nhs last year. The Sikh man, the lady who climbed her stairs, little Tony, etc where’s their stories?

• Angry
Reactions: 17

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Her over-the-top, gushing, self-serving announcements are vomit inducing 🤮

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.