Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like Captain Tom's gone on a drunken rampage and is waving his walking stick triumphally after knocking four people out cold with it.
It reminds me of that iconic photo of, I think either Liverpool or Newcastle on a Saturday night with all the drunk people from a few years ago. Anyone remember what I am talking about. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That new years photo is epic, I'm tempted to change my avatar to one of the people in the background holding styrofoam

Screenshot_20210910-113333_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she not gone away yet? It’s been nearly seven months since Tom passed away. Is she wanting a stint in the jungle or something?
I’d hazard a guess she’s more of a Beeb woman and ITV is a bit beneath her but gotta stay in the limelight some how I guess.
I'd go 😤 if she did strictly!

Reactions: 2
From Hannah's look in the leftward photo, I'd guess she's watching someone who's just paid tribute to her father - or someone announcing she's a guest there.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
From Hannah's look in the leftward photo, I'd guess she's watching someone who's just paid tribute to her father - or someone announcing she's a guest there.

Sadly I don't think she's going to go away anytime soon. I predict there will be further occasions that she will be milking, e.g. Christmas (first one without her father) and the first anniversary of his death.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Living the high life with the Go Compare man. Thanks, Pa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wish people would stop performing anything in his memory (bet he hated nostalgic WW2 songs and would have preferred the Beatles or rolling stones).
And why is she being invited as guest to anything?
Probably got herself a good agent now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Still grifting for the freebies eh, Hannah? Show your father some respect and honour his memory and stop cashing in - your sister doesn‘t exploit him so why do you?

Wish people would stop performing anything in his memory (bet he hated nostalgic WW2 songs and would have preferred the Beatles or rolling stones).
And why is she being invited as guest to anything?
I find it really odd how people become a spokesperson for a dead person. All the statements about "they would've loved this, it's what they would've wanted" are peculiar. That person is no longer here to give their opinion so I find it bizarre when someone acts as their voicebox.

bleeping MARSTONS BREEWERY!!!??? duck THAT. Been loyal customers to them for over 10 years and never got an invite to anything like this, womans dad dies and she gets everything. Sorry I know it's petty. Also I really don't think anyone who served in any wars is too fond of constantly having to be reminded of the horror they went through/witnessed. My friend has been in the army for 10 years (he's only 28) and he still has therapy for when he used to do the fighting and that was only one tour! Where do these people get off, 'he would've loved this VE Day tribute/WW2 song etc' yeah, he'd love the PTSD flashbacks

The British peoples fetish with WW2 is hilariously sad. Wasn't all Cucumber Sandwiches and Vera Lynn. Also the pandemic brought out the boomers who long for the days of WW2. So we had to endure Vera Lynn's music for months on end. And this old fart.

Reactions: 9
The British peoples fetish with WW2 is hilariously sad. Wasn't all Cucumber Sandwiches and Vera Lynn. Also the pandemic brought out the boomers who long for the days of WW2. So we had to endure Vera Lynn's music for months on end. And this old fart.
No, the Second World War wasn't quite as much fun as Dad's Army would have you believe.

Reactions: 6
We are coming up to Remembrance Sunday. The way that Hannah goes on you’d think he single handedly fought in the war.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.