Captain Sir Tom Moore #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ they're still at it! ITV News Anglia today had a big feature on the family including the god awfull Hannah :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Whenever this thread is bumped I always think “where/what has Hannah got her head stuck into now” 🙄
Sorry! :LOL:

The piece was mainly about her but it had something to do with an anniversary of the money tom had "raised" or something. I had to leave the room otherwise I'd have said something to upset my mother who is very still very much under the spell of what some millionaire member of the establishment with a daughter in marketing did.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From Hannah's look in the leftward photo, I'd guess she's watching someone who's just paid tribute to her father - or someone announcing she's a guest there.

This was the Bedford proms. She gave a speech on stage about giving NHS workers £1 tickets next year which will go to the NHS and then threw in some tit about CT and his fundraising lol

Reactions: 2
Whenever this thread is bumped I always think “where/what has Hannah got her head stuck into now” 🙄
Whenever this thread is bumped I have dread, I know it will be gleeful smile and curly haired one enjoying platitudes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she's in the news on the first anniversary of his death, I may tweet 'Captain Tom's been dead a year; enough already. Retweet if you agree.'

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We are coming up to Remembrance Sunday. The way that Hannah goes on you’d think he single handedly fought in the war.
Oh yes, this will possibly be another event that Hannah will add to her milking list. Last year Captain Tom was a guest at the Albert Hall service. There was no audience last year but there probably will be this year and I wouldn't be surprised if Hannah makes sure that she's there and the centre of attention.

Reactions: 5
Would he be “honoured“ that Hannah used the American spelling and not the English spelling?!

I watched a YouTube recently about how much money the British Legion has, how much it pays its staff and just how much is actually given to veterans. It was quite an eye opener.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So to celebrate this poppy PR trip thing (whatever is it idgaf) she has posted a picture of herself with a poppy barely visible on a coat that is almost the same colour? Why not a close up of the poppy? Oh wait, that's right, it's not about the poppy at all. It's the Hannah show once again

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.