Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trump starting his video with the reason they're protesting & then saying 'go home' - then being cut off by news anchors LOL - really does just sum it up

Reactions: 7
Found it hilarious that all the hashtags on Twitter trending were about what’s happening in America and then a rogue one about Jamiroquai! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Twitter need to finally ban him - let him go to Parlor or whatever it's called

Reactions: 10
Tbh as much as I'm glad twitter are taking action it's too little to bleeping late imo and they're just jumping on it now cause it suits them. They've let this man run free with his horrific rhetoric for almost 5 years! The time to stop it and take a stand was when this started, not now that it's convenient for you!

Reactions: 14
I agree twitter shouldn't have let him spout his tit just because he's potus. There needs to be better standards, they are a private company so should have ownership of their content.

Reactions: 5
I've seen lots of people on Twitter saying if this was a BLM protest it would have been a totally different response and as sad as it is I have to agree. I really, really hate this world right now.

Reactions: 18
Anyone watching CNN? A reporter talking to the camera called them rioters and one of them started shouting ‘we are not rioters’ and tried to get on camera. I worry about the safety of the media if it all kicks off because Trump has poisoned all his followers against them as well.

Reactions: 12
I agree twitter shouldn't have let him spout his tit just because he's potus. There needs to be better standards, they are a private company so should have ownership of their content.
The owner of Twitter (I think) is probably a Trumper - he's always been a bit strange I think. Either that or he's just a wimp / money hungry so doesnt want to lose all the attention that the orange wotsit gets

Anyone watching CNN? A reporter talking to the camera called them rioters and one of them started shouting ‘we are not rioters’ and tried to get on camera. I worry about the safety of the media if it all kicks off because Trump has posited all his followers against them as well.
I feel for them - Trumps whole fake news means a lot of them have all had threats. I feel the same as you - I thought that guy was going to try and hit him at one point

Reactions: 2
Anyone watching CNN? A reporter talking to the camera called them rioters and one of them started shouting ‘we are not rioters’ and tried to get on camera. I worry about the safety of the media if it all kicks off because Trump has poisoned all his followers against them as well.
I really think the channels should be pulling their reporters out, it is not safe for them right now.

Reactions: 8