Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching on news at 10 and there was a bang behind the reporter at Capitol Hill and for a second he looked TERRIFIED.

Reactions: 3
I hope many arrests are made over this and leagal action taken on trump!

Hes an over grown toddler isnt he!

OMG I'd so love this to be real (as in Pence did it not some clever hacker!)
I'm hearing now its actually a picture of him, but it certainly looks like Biden and Harris so its a message either way!

Reactions: 1
I'm hearing now its actually a picture of him, but it certainly looks like Biden and Harris so its a message either way!
I've just checked and sadly it is - at first glance you would think its Biden/Harris though!

Shame but not sure why I expected him to have a backbone at this late stage - he's let Trump get away with pretty much everything else so 🤷🏻‍♀️

I've just checked and sadly it is - at first glance you would think its Biden/Harris though!

Shame but not sure why I expected him to have a backbone at this late stage - he's let Trump get away with pretty much everything else so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah its disappointing isn't it! I just want them to all turn on him now.

Reactions: 2
I couldn’t help it, I jumped into the flames and read the conspiracy thread!
Multiple mentions of “the patriots” when referring to what is going on right now and the suggestion that the election was rigged.

I can’t even cope 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I just don’t know how the US can recover from this. There’s just so much poison.

Reactions: 4
Just had a peek. Apparently this thread has triggered some of them.

I was blissfully unaware of the conspiracy theory thread until a few days ago. I thought it might be slightly fun /amusing conspiracy theories. Didn’t expect what was there 😳🙄🤮 What ‘triggered’ me was the copy and paste sharing of “information” about covid. Shared with the sentiment ‘guys I’ve not had time to read any of this I’m copy and pasting but this is SOOO scary and we need to be alert’ (paraphrasing)

what the duck. This is the problem with misinformation: can’t read a post but must share for awareness.🙄😳
I used to like the Conspiracy thread and still check in on it. But I am not into the qanon stuff.

Just saw this tweet.

Reactions: 4
Really pleased that the people pointing loaded deadly weapons at people have got their face masks on to make sure they don't cough covid onto them.

1609972505386.png