Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t mean to scare anyone but with the chaos that’s going on in the US, it’s very easy for a foreign power to take advantage of the current situation and launch an attack. This is what worried many people after Biden was first announced as the next president and he wasn’t getting his defence briefings etc as Trump and team wouldn’t help. The US cannot afford to take its eye off the ball but the current chaos makes me very worried as I have family there.

Reactions: 17
“President Trump posted a video on Twitter on Wednesday well after a mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol. “You have to go home now,” he said.

Still, he ultimately offered encouragement, noting: “We love you. You’re very special.”

as you do to all rioters obviously 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t mean to scare anyone but with the chaos that’s going on in the US, it’s very easy for a foreign power to take advantage of the current situation and launch an attack. This is what worried many people after Biden was first announced as the next president and he wasn’t getting his defence briefings etc as Trump and team wouldn’t help. The US cannot afford to take its eye off the ball but the current chaos makes me very worried as I have family there.
So... we‘re all fucked

Reactions: 3
I have the very same fear. I am also fearful of the these protesting having a ripple effect and resulting in other states starting to protest and before long the scene is looking like a civil war

Reactions: 7
quote from BBC News:

"All we want is for the Capitol police to stand down, and surrender the building to us," says one man to news cameras, as he is filmed by other Trump supporters.

Oh yes, no bother then, go on ahead. They honestly are the maddest fuckers, lead by the king of insanity himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There are scenes in the news of protestors smashing media equipment now ☹
Scary for people who work for the media. I am just catching up. Went out to get some fresh air :D

quote from BBC News:

"All we want is for the Capitol police to stand down, and surrender the building to us," says one man to news cameras, as he is filmed by other Trump supporters.

Oh yes, no bother then, go on ahead. They honestly are the maddest fuckers, lead by the king of insanity himself.
Fecking lunatics. They are terrorists. Malitia. Not "protesters."

• Sad
Reactions: 5
There is a video on twitter of the police opening up the barriers and letting them through.

I just don't see how these people could have broken into one of the most secure buildings with the VP and the whole senate inside with no real police involvement. If these people were black, they'd all be dead by now.

Reactions: 11
There is a video on twitter of the police opening up the barriers and letting them through.

I just don't see how these people could have broken into one of the most secure buildings with the VP and the whole senate inside with no real police involvement.
Telling how they haven't called the nation guard either

Reactions: 1
Wow. Throwing Pence under the bus now... not a fan of Pence at all but would love to see him turn against Trump. Like Scaramucci did.
Pence has changed his Twitter header to Biden and Harris. Think he’s finally realised that he’s going to be unemployed very shortly.

Edit: No he hasn‘t, I was just being wishful.

Reactions: 4
quote from BBC News:

sweet, I’m going to use this tactic to get my next new house. Seems simple enough 🙄 /s

in all seriousness what the heck do they expect?! I hope we get some jail time for some of them for this. Very worried we could end up in a blood bath though.

Reactions: 3
god even Farage has said it's wrong and he is so far up trump's arse he can smell trump's breath!
He was so far up his arse... until he lost.

Now that Brexit is “done” and DT lost (no cushty job for Farage there now) his new thing... His new enemy to rile up the Brexiteer masses. China. Who need stopping according to Farage - no context. Just stop China. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh, and join his brand new party. Where he will stick it to “the establishment” as a millionaire himself. Then tit It at the last second before an election, for the what, 3rd time? Same tit with Farage, rinse repeat. 😡

Reactions: 4