Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s the myth about why it’s painted white?!
That the British set it on fire during the war of independent and it was so badly damaged it had to be painted white. I thought that was true for a long time.

Reactions: 1
Right someone needs to call this terrorism and by someone I mean American politicians. That is what it is.

and to add if they were Brown every media source and politician would be scrambling to do it but crickets.

Reactions: 14
Right someone needs to call this terrorism and by someone I mean American politicians. That is what it is.

and to add if they were Brown every media source and politician would be scrambling to do it but crickets.
There’s probably quite a few people there who’d like to view themselves as terrorists. If an opposition politician called them that they’d wear it as a badge of honour. They should be condemned but it’s a fine line to tread whilst they’re still in the building.

Reactions: 2
Trump has released a video statement on twitter. starts of by saying it's a landslide election, its fraud, but go home.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I'm surprised Trump has time to incite terrorists, I thought he was too busy saving all the trafficked children in the pweirdo rings.

I feel for Biden inheriting this tit show.

Reactions: 17
Message from trump and he still can't stop making it about him and the election being stolen. What a total bleep.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god trumps video! “Stolen from us” “We love you, you are very special!” 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw someone on Twitter say that even Hitler had the self awareness to realise he’d lost and killed himself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm surprised Trump has time to incite terrorists, I thought he was too busy saving all the trafficked children in the pweirdo rings.

I feel for Biden inheriting this tit show.
Biden at the moment feels like when your dad comes home from the pub and finds the babysitter has let you and your 4 siblings stay up way past bedtime, watch IT, eat 3 packs of skittles and drink full sugar coke. There's patches of sick on the carpet, everyone is jumping around from the sugar rush, one kid is scared of the scary clown and is refusing to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s probably quite a few people there who’d like to view themselves as terrorists. If an opposition politician called them that they’d wear it as a badge of honour. They should be condemned but it’s a fine line to tread whilst they’re still in the building.
In and of itself this shows the problem that the USA has created for itself. If they were such pro USA MAGA bigots then being a terrorist in their country shouldn't logically work but the lies have gone too far. The radical right was allowed to continue on with no recrimination.

Reactions: 4
Trump is still insighting this even with his latest statement. They will only hear what they want to hear and he started off with mentioning ‘a stolen election’ and they’ll hear nothing else after that ... they should arrest Trump for inciting a riot !!!

Reactions: 14
Biden at the moment feels like when your dad comes home from the pub and finds the babysitter has let you and your 4 siblings stay up way past bedtime, watch IT, eat 3 packs of skittles and drink full sugar coke. There's patches of sick on the carpet, everyone is jumping around from the sugar rush, one kid is scared of the scary clown and is refusing to sleep

edit: In other news, Democrats officially have the Senate. 2 full years to sort this mess

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe he is still saying the election was stolen. It makes me want to launch my head into a wall

Reactions: 13