Capitol building in lockdown - USA election aftermath.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really pleased that the people pointing loaded deadly weapons at people have got their face masks on to make sure they don't cough covid onto them.

View attachment 375732
What an odd post. Would you expect Capitol security to not be armed for intruders literally storming the building? Or is this just ridiculing them for being as safe as possible in a pandemic? 🤔

Reactions: 10
What an odd post. Would you expect Capitol security to not be armed for intruders literally storming the building? Or is this just ridiculing them for being as safe as possible in a pandemic? 🤔
Also they can still get covid from each other :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
All the rioters just stood there shouting at the police and filming everything. They need to get a life. Go home!

Reactions: 1
Reports the woman who was shot has died. If she's a trump supporter and was involved i have no sympathy. If she's an innocent bystander trump has blood on his hands.

Reactions: 8
Reports the woman who was shot has died. If she's a trump supporter and was involved i have no sympathy. If she's an innocent bystander trump has blood on his hands.
She was definitely Trump supporter, I saw the video going around on Twitter and it was horrifying to see. She had apparently been trying to break into a locked door.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was definitely Trump supporter, I saw the video going around on Twitter and it was horrifying to see. She had apparently been trying to break into a locked door.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes comes to mind.

Reactions: 3
I'm torn about this. I have sympathy for her family and friends. Whilst part of me thinks 'don't storm a government building in the name of a total monster' the other part of me thinks 'did she deserve to lose her life'. I don't feel like I can advocate brutality like that for any side, especially when she lost her life yet they seemingly opened the gate for everyone else to strut right through.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm torn about this. I have sympathy for her family and friends. Whilst part of me thinks 'don't storm a government building in the name of a total monster' the other part of me thinks 'did she deserve to lose her life'. I don't feel like I can advocate brutality like that for any side, especially when she lost her life yet they seemingly opened the gate for everyone else to strut right through.
Can't have it one way for one group of people (BLM getting shot, rubber bullets, etc) and then nothing for Trump's people. They have been very lenient with these terrorists. It would be like storming Buckingham Palace... you know that there will likely be consequences.

Reactions: 12
I feel sadness someone has died. I hope there's no further losses of life before this calms down.

Reactions: 5
Can't have it one way for one group of people (BLM getting shot, rubber bullets, etc) and then nothing for Trump's people. They have been very lenient with these terrorists. It would be like storming Buckingham Palace... you know that there will likely be consequences.
But that's already happened. They let them in! These fascists need to be stopped of course and there should obviously be a strong response to them trying to storm a government building but I don't think we should advocate reckless police brutality for anyone though and the system needs reforming. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
But that's already happened. They let them in! These fascists need to be stopped of course and there should obviously be a strong response to them trying to storm a government building but I don't think we should advocate reckless police brutality for anyone though and the system needs reforming. 🤷‍♀️
Mm, I get what you are saying. I just don't have much empathy for them as they are part of the reason the USA is in such a mess.

Reactions: 1
Riots now taking place in LA. Knew that ripple effect was coming. Going to be a scary and dangerous few days in America!

• Sad
Reactions: 7