Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I saw her & coolest place on the planet in Downings on Friday & the both of them are not what they seem! Pics on insta definitely filtered-skinny pics my ass! Posing about the pair of them. Erin's boyfriend must be a saint 🤩On her aviation statement recently, Emirates are flying into Dublin now a few times per week so her sacking must be true. You couldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.
Only photos from behind recently

Reactions: 3

donegaldolll

Apart from posing into the camera last night CH is very quiet lately? No friends left so its a party for 1 at home 😆

• Haha

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Had to register here to fill in some gaps that I know about these pathetic pair! The drinking and driving was last year while CH & CP was in Rossnowlagh, prosecco picnic while they were staying in Donegal Town. I did like Erin's page but it has gone downhill since she joined up with that other dumb blonde CH! Not a good pair together at all. The 'new man' is from Gweedore & drives a white BMW! But will find out more about him no doubt. Whatever happened to the New York trip, possibly LE not paying her enough. She's been in Gweedore most of Xmas hence why herself and Erin haven't been together lately. The whole of Lifford are sick of the two of them. Rumours are that CH jumped on bandwagon with Erin for all the freebies and even today both had share Murphy's engagement!! She's never attended a Donegal GAA game in her life. Now she'll need to learn the language if she wants to hold onto this guy! He looks so uncomfortable in her videos so maybe that's why she's so quiet! Their both definitely reading on here 👍
So was she actually caught drinking and driving????

Has anyone seen one of Erin (coolest place on the planet) latest insta stories where she went and got the engagement ring remade??? because even though Kevin picked it himself and she loved it it wasn't 100% Irish! So she had a jeweller make a new identical one with a proper Irish diamond and now it's 100% Irish it's a better ring......
Oh I know that was so bad. And all the drama she made of it too. Have to feel bad for Kevin

Bit late to the party on this one but caoimhe Harkin in the red dress for the wedding. My cousins were at that wedding and they said it was all anyone could talk about! And the poor bride seemed so upset at her showing up in that monstrosity but put on a brave face because it was her wedding and all.....
That was an awful look. Had friends there too and CH Erin and their other hanger on were definitely been talked about. Looking like cheap hookers. Did feel a bit bad for the bride, but she knows them long enough now to know every where they go it has to be about them. At least she didn't invite them to the 2nd day

I had to laugh at the irony of this one ‘going to jail’

Everyone else with a job title (nurse, radio presenter, teacher) and she’s well known for her social media presence🤣

• Haha
Let’s be honest.. Caoimhe Harkin couldn’t keep a job if her life depended on it. Surprised anyone local would even hire her after the whole hanlon when she worked in Cilento 🤣

Reactions: 2
And that red dress that makes her look like a cheap hooker.
And let's be real here, is anyone really asking her questions or is it just CH and Erin talking to themselves? Their q&a are always coordinated 🤔🤣
Let’s be honest- does she ever not look like a cheap hooker? Asking for a friend 👀 she’s definitely asking herself her questions- there’s no doubt about it! Who on earth would be so interested in her life to bother? 🤣

Acupsandcurves

They did look cheap and nasty. By fiance do you mean love of her life met when we we're teenagers sooo meant to be together? Probably in it for likes and the free meal tickets

• Wow
Does anyone know if her bestie coolest place has a thread here?
You might be right. I think C Harkin is or trying to be a clone of Coolestplaceontheplanet. She copies her in every way. I don't believe she can think for herself! Has anyone saw her in reality. She doesn't look one bit like herself, filter after filter. The hotels are only paying pittance, she's after all the glory of working in a castle 🙈 Poor Cinderella 🤣

Are they really at that huge house for a hen party with just 4 people?!?
The two of them are as fake as their teeth, tan, nails, hair (colour & extensions) lips, Botox and more Botox. Sad sorry ppl! The love island contestants give their phones a break, not these two! Mark my words, she won't last in her castle 🤒🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Erin from Coolestplaceontheplanet insta page has changed so much since she started to run around with Caoimhe Harkin, all for the worst. They are both behaving like 16 yr olds & Erin a teacher. Their only promoting wine & hot tubs recently. Attention seekers the pair of them. Has any of you noticed Erin's behaviour when she's with the imaginary boyfriend compared to herself with Caoimhe, some difference. Caoimhe now trying to promote Donegal & I heard that she didn't know the road to Dungloe. Bloody joke. Just interested in freebies and not saying so on their relevant pages! Here's her recent"drop" on her page 🤬 €15.00 & she's still charging in sterling.View attachment 641910
I’ve actually seen these for even cheaper on other sites.

• Wow

Base2019

VIP Member
That ties in with what I was told too, again the person who told me didn’t go into details but it was an incident that occurred one night and all staff who were in attendance on that night were sacked instantly.
Sounds like it could be drug related

Clearly907

Another paid for trip for the 2 of them again this weekend. Actually getting sick of the amount of showing off they do.