Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clearly907

How many different meal plans & programs and different PTs has this one been doing over this past year. Honestly lost count
And then she ruins it all and goes drinking every weekend.
She always says she adores her grandad but she has put him at so much risk of getting covid with the amount of people she has been around the past year and all the going out she is doing. Clearly doesn't care for him that much. How is she not worried!

Reactions: 4

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Promoting her own active wear then promoting someone else’s 10 minutes lager with a discount code. SWIPE UP

raphoerach

Seems to me that Kevin's in a bad spot if all the above is true, I honestly don't know how he can bear Erin, she's making a fool out of him 😕
It definitely looks like Erin didn't want Kevin at the same wedding as Mark, maybe there is a valid reason why Kevin didn't go, but the optics of it don't look too good, especially considering the state of the pair of them at it.
totally agree with you, the optics are terrible. no idea what they were thinking. well we've half an idea what they were thinking and it was far from a good idea.

Acupsandcurves

Yawn.... fair play to you for listening!! All the same self absorbed bullshit. And be plenty more to come. Wedding blogger next. So all the GTT "huns" have 20 percent off yet the whole site has a flash sale of 20percent off... 🙄🙄 also what's this gig CH "hosting" on Friday?? I'll be tuning in for this
Why do they always do that thing where they’re like “I can’t tell you all yet- all will be revealed in time” drives me insane 🙄 maube it’s just because I’m nosey 🤣
Does anyone know how to start a dedicated thread to coolest place? There's bound to lots to spill about that planet😉
Go on.... spill!!!! This may as well b a joint thread for they are clones

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
coolestplaceontheplanet’s content has changed so much since she started hanging with this wan…Erin was all about rediscovering Donegal and promoting the area. Now it’s fake poses, promoting Michael Murphy sports shop and selfies with Caoimhe. She stays in Air B&Bs and hotels several times a week and is she fuck paying full price for them! Never a #ad or #gifted to be seen.
She has built her platform on being from Donegal but put up ONE story last week in support of the mica redress crisis. She’s a disgrace.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
And now she's back in the gym. Where the whole objective is to pretend you've got a booty and pose for pics. Then straight home for buckets of protein and ampx meals. Wonder how long this fad will last
How many different meal plans & programs and different PTs has this one been doing over this past year. Honestly lost count

• Haha
Personally I don't think she has any brain cells working properly. She's a serious attention seeking person. The way she portrays her time with her friends while working with Emirates on all of her social media is appalling. What Company in their right mind would employ any of them is beyond me!

• Wow

Acupsandcurves

Have you seen all the little miss wholesome stories about the granda? Love him so much I don't care if I give him covid from all my hoorin and tourin of the country.

And it's looking like CH and her bestie have had a falling out no recent #invited freebie lovefests recently. Oh well so sad 😂😂

irishnosebag

VIP Member
I had to laugh at the irony of this one ‘going to jail’

Everyone else with a job title (nurse, radio presenter, teacher) and she’s well known for her social media presence🤣
‘Best known for my social media presence…I suppose’
Mortified for her saying that out loud it was like she just realised what she said :LOL:

• Haha
I know so disrespectful. Especially depending on where the service is could be a Holy Chapel or Church or something. Imagine the brides parents and grandparents seeing that also. Looks like she isn't wearing a bra either.
Never mind a bra... she's bloody commando!!! Good point about the service. Poor bride. Did her mate not have a word and say that's not cool... quite literally 😂😂😂😂 I nearly feel sorry for Erin being associated with that shitshow. The second hand embarrassment never ends.. CH always provides the goods.

Reactions: 3
Aw you'll be sick looking at the pair of them in the jailbreak tomorrow night. The phones will heat up!

And CH asking herself where to buy swimwear & tatty gear for her hols in Ibiza. Jez what a complete dumb blonde. The case is probably packed already. Plenty of spending money now from her fundraiser. Just letting us all know she's going on a wee break. Twat 😡😡
These twats were sponsored to drink a carry out and eat pizza🙄 god love them... erin showing us what to pack for a night in jail... for someone "intelligent" she comes across a bit simple and childish

irishnosebag

VIP Member
If she can afford to give 40% it makes you realise how little she paid for them in the first place. Her little business seems to have crashed already?? Never see her wearing her own gym brand??

Is there anything this girl won’t sell? Now active wear! Promoting it as active wear “samples” yet they are available for pre order?!

I’m sorry but the image on the white dress was uploaded on 27th June and the second is her story today. There is no way that’s her body underneath that dress. I’ve seen it many times before from her editing pictures to make herself look smaller but this is ridiculous 🙈
Thats the magic of ampx meals!

On a serious note, seems to be on a new diet/PT plan every other month

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Remember when she brought out her own gym wear but never seemed to have sold a pair or even wear them herself. Sorry but why in a million years would you buy a gym set from a nobody when there are actual great sportswear brands out there

• Haha