Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Once again..selling her own name necklaces but wearing and posting her necklace from a different company. Even she doesn’t believe in her ‘company’

Reactions: 2
Erin from Coolestplaceontheplanet insta page has changed so much since she started to run around with Caoimhe Harkin, all for the worst. They are both behaving like 16 yr olds & Erin a teacher. Their only promoting wine & hot tubs recently. Attention seekers the pair of them. Has any of you noticed Erin's behaviour when she's with the imaginary boyfriend compared to herself with Caoimhe, some difference. Caoimhe now trying to promote Donegal & I heard that she didn't know the road to Dungloe. Bloody joke. Just interested in freebies and not saying so on their relevant pages! Here's her recent"drop" on her page 🤬 €15.00 & she's still charging in sterling.
Screenshot_20210630_183329_com.android.chrome.jpg

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
So people are now asking her for advice on working for Emirates....
You might be asking the wrong person here folks.......

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Can anyone tell me why every local Donegal business gets into bed with these pair. They'll literally whore themselves to anyone and for the life of me can't figure out what benefit they bring
Because these 2 will do anything if they thought they were getting a free pair of knickers.

Screenshot_2021-12-06-20-07-40-38.jpg

Good for the likes more like............

Last edited:
  • Haha

StarAmbition

I hear ya. With Erin profession some of her content is questionable. She has too much influence over impressionable teens. It all started to go down hill for her when she lost it during lockdown and got her tits out in the back garden. All in the name of like and follows
Did this actually happen ?

ack now where are the pics of the night out for a roasting!!! mon CH, cool and sucker snooze give us a lol. thank frig that fella seen sense. what made her delete the pic of the tragic threesome at G and G..was cool reading her own thread 🙊

Did this actually happen ?
It did... Seems to be deleted but it was CRINGE... hot pants and topless under denim jacket. Think she got some stick about it

I heard that she accompanied TY students on a trip to Spain b4 COVID and the boys loved her swimsuit and her ass 😳 basically says it all
Jesus wept... Poor fellas don't know what an ass should look like. Either way, not professional teacher traits

Bloomin hell , her students have probably seen all these half naked photos of her on IG!!
And that is the issue!!!

Agree. It's grim. She's def trying to be CH..too old for that game. Never mind unprofessional.wonder what her colleagues and the parents think
I heard that she accompanied TY students on a trip to Spain b4 COVID and the boys loved her swimsuit and her ass 😳 basically says it all

• Wow
Does anyone know how to start a dedicated thread to coolest place? There's bound to lots to spill about that planet😉
I had the best laugh on Friday when Erin said "Waiting on my Princess to finish work in her castle 🏰" 🤮 Poor Cinderella 🤣
And CH has 3 pics up about Erin's engagement but don't see any ring recently. Sure what man would put up with her galavanting with her Princess! Just craves views and likes. I wouldn't want her teaching my children. Full of s@#@e the pair of them. And wearing RED last night at the Red Door. Well red for danger 😜

Shell not last long in Lough Eske Castle either. I'm shocked at them employing her. She will never live up to their standards. I have a friend from Buncrana and she has returned to Emirates in June - cabin crew so Caoimheharkin definitely did something badly wrong there 😳

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Agree with you here! She's gorgeous, seen them on the beach over the summer. She didn't look out of place a bikini.
I'm sure Mark wasn't anyway interested in her at that wedding.
Nope but I think she thought he would and then it was huge slap in the face when he wasn't.......

Clearly907

Honestly it’s changed at least every 2 days. One day it will include all her links for ‘brand ambassadors’ next it’s how much she loves coffee & hikes. I find it strange that she has her work place linked in her bio :sick: it’s like oh look at me
Her LinkedIn profile is a library. The amount of jobs she has listed on that. Saying she still works there at present. Can't keep a job lmao. Apparently she currently works as a newspaper reporter, a blogger and a model all while being a full time marketing executive!?!?

• Haha

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Hi Everyone, Glad to be on board 👏 and No Erin wasn't caught drinking and driving but actually did commit the crime. The two imigos were drinking on Rossnowlagh beach & a freebie picnic. They then moved onto Donegal Town. I remember seeing the pair of them promoting the bedroom 😱, dinner and glasses of wine galore and breakfast in the morning. They never adhered to the restrictions at all during lockdown and then the Council comes along and gets Erin to do a video asking ppl to be good. Sick or what. And CH is a blow in from Sion area in Tyrone but doesn't know where she's from. She's very insecure & definitely sacked from Emirates. That girl has some CV! Shell be running out of pages very soon 🤣

No not caught but seen 🕶👓

Yeah seems she has no friends only CH! She must be easily pleased to run around with that idiot.
Monkey see monkey do......
They are 2 of a kind......

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Yeah on second look you can see her knicks on the video of her walking down the stairs.

• Haha

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Erin definitely need her own thread.....this thread is defo turning into the Erin show.....like everything she has ever done in her life.....it's all about her...

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Bit late to the party on this one but caoimhe Harkin in the red dress for the wedding. My cousins were at that wedding and they said it was all anyone could talk about! And the poor bride seemed so upset at her showing up in that monstrosity but put on a brave face because it was her wedding and all.....