Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acupsandcurves

Well there's a few bits to unpack from this weekend....Why does LE let them drink there after CH finishes work....a weekend staycation? It was Friday night girls....kayaking or just climb in, take a pic for the gram and get out again?....We took a walk to the fairy bridges, it wasn't even a hundred yds I know where you parked....And would you give us a break from the espresso martinis....And why does Erin spend every waking hour with CH I could have sworn she got engaged when do they ever see each other.......And breathe🤣🤣🤣

At least it wasn't the shein swimwear hot tub edition... for that was a tragedy!!!
They won't stop showing their feet in their stories today 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Acupsandcurves

Second embarrassment all round!! Poor CH after that absolute fail of hosting that event last weekend. Lit her family and cool.
As for Erin...I dunno a fu*k what she's at...one min sick, next out drinking, off work sick, photoshopping skinny pics.. surely ppl must 🙄 at their "content"
Cringe ... they make me a wee bit embarrassed to be from Donegal. Is it just me or have they been quieter? Not that I'm complaining.. Just nothing to 🤣🤣 at..

Ollie G

She's the biggest laugh on IG. I've never saw as much stupid content from anyone. Regarding her Easter Egg from the castle, if that's all they can afford, she's not worth much 😳

what happened all the brands she used work with, have they dropped her? The insta life must be a lonely one 🤔
Probably, not marketing her products too well 😂

hi all, new to the party here, has to sign in to get involved.
been following Erin's page a while now and agree it's taken a serious down turn from the days of discover Donegal. I think once the gifted stays started to come around and the "BA" nonsense began she started to drift away from Donegal and was more about promoting herself. getting in with CH hasn't helped her image 1 bit both seem to be all about the freebie lifestyle now. hell CH is spinning about in a borrowed car like it's her own.
nothing said here I can disagree with. drink driving appears to be a common theme, CHs new man looks pure scundered every time she take out her phone, sure she has to sneak pics of him when she can, Erin's poor fella must have been raging when she changed her engagement ring. i hope for his sake he doesn't know about this thread, I've no doubt this page was the reason for her going silent a while back. she tried hard for a few days promoting local business but is drifting back.
has anyone been able to determine if CH can drink a coffee if it hasn't been IGd first??
not sure who said about Erins professional standards but fully agree she is totally inappropriate the way she portrays herself. there was a time when she was doing a casual Friday and her dress sense was not what you'd expect from a teacher, I can believe she stripped down to an undersized swimsuit Infront of the boys. mind you if you seen her in 1 it's nothing to be proud of.

anyway glad to part of the conversation Xx

Last edited:

pickypatsy

Did anyone see her stories, going on about 21st June. She lives in the south it should be the restrictions there she's concerned about. She is actually a bimbo

Acupsandcurves

Sure see the state of her in that green outfit last night? She looks like she's getting ready to start an only fans🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
And now she's back in the gym. Where the whole objective is to pretend you've got a booty and pose for pics. Then straight home for buckets of protein and ampx meals. Wonder how long this fad will last

She's honestly hard to listen to lol but she was just explaining that she has found her wedding venue for 2022 but as usual won't tell us where it is yet. And her engagement ring is in the jewellers getting something done to it which is why she hasn't been wearing it. But again, as usual, we aren't allowed to know just yet 🙄 I doubt it's even that big of a secret.
Why do they always do that thing where they’re like “I can’t tell you all yet- all will be revealed in time” drives me insane 🙄 maube it’s just because I’m nosey 🤣

Clearly907

Remember when she brought out her own gym wear but never seemed to have sold a pair or even wear them herself. Sorry but why in a million years would you buy a gym set from a nobody when there are actual great sportswear brands out there
There is literally zero talk about her earrings she released either and she made such a big deal about them naming them after all her fake friends 😂

• Haha
Well that’s social media like but if she reacted to delete it could be some truth. Bad enough getting half topless. No word on CH new man I don’t know them. I know she and Erin watch this thread. Hey gals
Hey gals! Maybe Donegal will return to the "coolestplace" soon 😉 cancel culture is real 🖐

Well that’s social media like but if she reacted to delete it could be some truth. Bad enough getting half topless. No word on CH new man I don’t know them. I know she and Erin watch this thread. Hey gals

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Welcome angel! Anyone else wanna join us🤣
Did they actually get caught drink driving or just seen / speculated?
I can tell you now it's more than Lifford sick of their shite. Erin is delusional and the whole thing fake as fuk. The sad thing is Erin genually believes she is a big deal and must have something over these brands for them to keep being associated with her. Fitpink are pathetic. Seems like CH is her only real mate.

tragic... sure it was those andy malone meals a while ago...nothing sticks with her... how do ppl not see the bs🤷🏻 her life is insta and discount codes

I went to secondary school with both of them! I was actually friends with her when we started school and she soon dropped me when she realized I lived in a housing estate! But yea she went out with him for a few years towards end of school, don't know what happened with them after school but she then started seeing another fella we went to school with, they were living together she was head over heels and thought she practically had the ring on her finger until he dumped her! She wasn't long going crawling back to poor Kevin.....
Aye, I'm pretty sure I know the fella you're on about. She was head over heels but he was pure miserable. His family were glad to see the back of her and him come back to normal. Don't know what she's like now but not that long ago I heard she still had an obsession with him.

God these 2 do my head in..CH just join only fans and Erin wise up your no fashion influencer.. her GTT stuff gives me serious CRINGE.... dont forget to breathe in 🤣🤣can't wait to see what these 2 doses get up to if restrictions are brought in... #pillarsofsociety. Wonder how the presenting will go.. CH just your mates and family in audience again. Clearly her last flop didn't phase her. Like Teflon.. fu#k all sticks