Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clearly907

Let’s be honest- does she ever not look like a cheap hooker? Asking for a friend 👀 she’s definitely asking herself her questions- there’s no doubt about it! Who on earth would be so interested in her life to bother? 🤣
Exactly, and she always seems to get a question asking her is she dating anyone👀 Obviously she's just asking herself that to show she's available lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Acupsandcurves

That Q&A last night made me wanna hurl 🤮 look at her pretending she’s not going back to Dubai because of her family 🤣 and the dating question 🤣🤣
And that red dress that makes her look like a cheap hooker.
And let's be real here, is anyone really asking her questions or is it just CH and Erin talking to themselves? Their q&a are always coordinated 🤔🤣

• Haha
Thats the magic of ampx meals!

On a serious note, seems to be on a new diet/PT plan every other month
I saw her & coolest place on the planet in Downings on Friday & the both of them are not what they seem! Pics on insta definitely filtered-skinny pics my ass! Posing about the pair of them. Erin's boyfriend must be a saint 🤩On her aviation statement recently, Emirates are flying into Dublin now a few times per week so her sacking must be true. You couldn't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

That pic will resurface... someone reading here will have it.🤞🤞 there was talk of ones from lifford (I think) going to the Donegal county council at the time of that video.

• Wow
You'd think her mammy Erin would keep her right her being a teacher an all but she's too busy photoshopping herself to sell leggings. Why do companies even entertain these pair? Wtf even is a BA anyway 😂

• Haha

Angel234

Had to register here to fill in some gaps that I know about these pathetic pair! The drinking and driving was last year while CH & CP was in Rossnowlagh, prosecco picnic while they were staying in Donegal Town. I did like Erin's page but it has gone downhill since she joined up with that other dumb blonde CH! Not a good pair together at all. The 'new man' is from Gweedore & drives a white BMW! But will find out more about him no doubt. Whatever happened to the New York trip, possibly LE not paying her enough. She's been in Gweedore most of Xmas hence why herself and Erin haven't been together lately. The whole of Lifford are sick of the two of them. Rumours are that CH jumped on bandwagon with Erin for all the freebies and even today both had share Murphy's engagement!! She's never attended a Donegal GAA game in her life. Now she'll need to learn the language if she wants to hold onto this guy! He looks so uncomfortable in her videos so maybe that's why she's so quiet! Their both definitely reading on here 👍

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed that CH changes her Instagram bio about 3 times a day 😂
Also looks like the business she started went down like a lead balloon

• Haha

Acupsandcurves

So CH has herself a new victim. Have you seen the pics on her page? Poor fella looks like he cannot be arsed with her sh#t already😂😂

• Haha

Clearly907

Omg the fact she is showing off cereal now lol I can't 🤣🤣 how desperate can someone be. She takes anything she can get.

• Haha
Just catching up..CH will never last in that job with her rep. As for Erin, used to like her until she fell into instahun.....like is she not near 40 and a teacher?
Seen quite a few pics and vids from the hen. Think if it's not all about CH she's not gonna waste a post too self centred

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
I see Amy Huberman and Brian O'Driscoll are up staying in the Solos Lough Eske....
Cue all the posts of Caoimhe and her "friend" Amy......

• Haha