Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Why is she tagging that picture company as desenioXch as if it’s a product collab she made or something? Literally just has a discount code :ROFLMAO:
next PLT package will be pltXch ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Seana92

Can also confirm she was defo sacked 😂 the whole BS about the pandemic 😂🙅🏼‍♀️ Keeping up appearances

Emg85

Screenshot_20220302-124631_Instagram.jpg

Ah here, how could you actually look in the mirror and think "yep these jeans are a great idea" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Honestly it’s changed at least every 2 days. One day it will include all her links for ‘brand ambassadors’ next it’s how much she loves coffee & hikes. I find it strange that she has her work place linked in her bio :sick: it’s like oh look at me

And then she ruins it all and goes drinking every weekend.
She always says she adores her grandad but she has put him at so much risk of getting covid with the amount of people she has been around the past year and all the going out she is doing. Clearly doesn't care for him that much. How is she not worried!
I know right? Her and her bestie were wild during lockdown no amount of covid would keep them in the house. CH only cares about CH sure her mates for asthma too.

Coffeecreeping

I can confirm that both of these tragedies were referred to as hookers at this wedding

Is anyone getting the feeling that the influcer free loading lifestyle is drying up and this whole sorry mess may be coming to an end?🤞🤞🤞

Acupsandcurves

Exactly, and she always seems to get a question asking her is she dating anyone👀 Obviously she's just asking herself that to show she's available lol
Doubt it would matter if she had a BF or not she's gonna be available. Doesn't bother her if it's someone else's BF sure. Allegedly 😂😂🤫

• Haha
Oh my god....what the actual 😂 that is badddddd..... that poor bride. Imagine that showing up. Not a good look. She looks dreadful. As usual the CH show... quite literally a show. We only thought the hooker boots were bad.

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Only come across her thread .. didn’t think she was famous enough to have one .. she was sacked from Emirates because her and her friends and a few others hired out a room one night in a new hotel at the time and an incident happened and every one that was in the room that was Emirates staff were sacked and everyone else deported .. just tied in with the time that Emirates let go 7000 staff ..
Any more details on the incident?

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
and it was shite looking... like the rest of the wedding. like no effort was made
Well now Snoozie is from Kildare and down there weddings are very very laid back, she had told people to not worry too much about dressing up that the most important part was that people make the effort to be there and for people to just come as you wish.......and the 2 dolls still dressed up like hookers.....

• Haha
  • Wow

raphoerach

the irony of this one spending a night in lifford jail cells for charity🤭 shamelessly breaking realisations, vrt evasion, ripping off alliexpress as her own and charging stupid money, emirates scandal, stealing from clineno, driving with phone.... all accusations of course from whats been said here before is actually true.a well known donegal personality from social media...doesnt look like cool as seen the light yet. maybe lifford court house should do some research

Acupsandcurves

I honestly can't see her performing the duties of a Marketing Executive well at all. I notice on her stories her bad grammar and spelling at times. Maybe Erin is carrying her through her difficult days. They're both promoting 'Get that trend' outlet together. Probably more money in collaboration with other companies than their monthly pay packets! Erin's page was great to follow but has definitely gone down hill since they have joined forces!
Totally agree with that... Erin was likeable when she was all Donegal discovery..but sure all summer was her running around with her arse hanging out of a cheap swimsuit trying to be CH. Scunnered for her... and again... a so called professional. Its an odd combo that's for sure...but sure #obsessed 🤣 #BA #gifted ✌

Clearly907

I feel like Erin is reading here as she did that massive story there explaining basically all of our questions lol. Why she isn't wearing her ring and about her wedding and all.
It's really bugging me though why she isn't covering her mouth when she is coughing. You think with covid and all she wouldn't want to be spreading germs etc

Trying to outdo the bride today but definitely won't succeed. Jasus she's dressed like a hooker. Her hair makes her look so older too. She asked a few weeks ago about who she should go to for mu & hair. Lol 🤣 sure she only ended back with her best friend. Think she looks terrible.

• Haha