Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to register here to fill in some gaps that I know about these pathetic pair! The drinking and driving was last year while CH & CP was in Rossnowlagh, prosecco picnic while they were staying in Donegal Town. I did like Erin's page but it has gone downhill since she joined up with that other dumb blonde CH! Not a good pair together at all. The 'new man' is from Gweedore & drives a white BMW! But will find out more about him no doubt. Whatever happened to the New York trip, possibly LE not paying her enough. She's been in Gweedore most of Xmas hence why herself and Erin haven't been together lately. The whole of Lifford are sick of the two of them. Rumours are that CH jumped on bandwagon with Erin for all the freebies and even today both had share Murphy's engagement!! She's never attended a Donegal GAA game in her life. Now she'll need to learn the language if she wants to hold onto this guy! He looks so uncomfortable in her videos so maybe that's why she's so quiet! Their both definitely reading on here ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 3
Had to register here to fill in some gaps that I know about these pathetic pair! The drinking and driving was last year while CH & CP was in Rossnowlagh, prosecco picnic while they were staying in Donegal Town. I did like Erin's page but it has gone downhill since she joined up with that other dumb blonde CH! Not a good pair together at all. The 'new man' is from Gweedore & drives a white BMW! But will find out more about him no doubt. Whatever happened to the New York trip, possibly LE not paying her enough. She's been in Gweedore most of Xmas hence why herself and Erin haven't been together lately. The whole of Lifford are sick of the two of them. Rumours are that CH jumped on bandwagon with Erin for all the freebies and even today both had share Murphy's engagement!! She's never attended a Donegal GAA game in her life. Now she'll need to learn the language if she wants to hold onto this guy! He looks so uncomfortable in her videos so maybe that's why she's so quiet! Their both definitely reading on here ๐Ÿ‘
So was she actually caught drinking and driving????

Welcome angel! Anyone else wanna join us๐Ÿคฃ
Did they actually get caught drink driving or just seen / speculated?
I can tell you now it's more than Lifford sick of their shite. Erin is delusional and the whole thing fake as fuk. The sad thing is Erin genually believes she is a big deal and must have something over these brands for them to keep being associated with her. Fitpink are pathetic. Seems like CH is her only real mate.

Reactions: 2
I can tell you now it's more than Lifford sick of their shite. Erin is delusional and the whole thing fake as fuk. The sad thing is Erin genually believes she is a big deal and must have something over these brands for them to keep being associated with her. Fitpink are pathetic. Seems like CH is her only real mate.
Yep she used to be popular when we were in school and there was the gang of girls she was part of kind of like the cheerleaders you would see in the US. They all stayed friends and she was bridesmaid for a few of them, But in the past few years most of them seem to have dropped her, they don't comment or like her posts and they're never seen with her...
I know she has 2 of them as her bridesmaids, but one of them is very much like her and the other is just sooo nice I don't think she realizes what a c#@t Erin is.....

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hi Everyone, Glad to be on board ๐Ÿ‘ and No Erin wasn't caught drinking and driving but actually did commit the crime. The two imigos were drinking on Rossnowlagh beach & a freebie picnic. They then moved onto Donegal Town. I remember seeing the pair of them promoting the bedroom ๐Ÿ˜ฑ, dinner and glasses of wine galore and breakfast in the morning. They never adhered to the restrictions at all during lockdown and then the Council comes along and gets Erin to do a video asking ppl to be good. Sick or what. And CH is a blow in from Sion area in Tyrone but doesn't know where she's from. She's very insecure & definitely sacked from Emirates. That girl has some CV! Shell be running out of pages very soon ๐Ÿคฃ

So was she actually caught drinking and driving????
No not caught but seen ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ‘“

Yeah seems she has no friends only CH! She must be easily pleased to run around with that idiot.

Hi Everyone, Glad to be on board ๐Ÿ‘ and No Erin wasn't caught drinking and driving but actually did commit the crime. The two imigos were drinking on Rossnowlagh beach & a freebie picnic. They then moved onto Donegal Town. I remember seeing the pair of them promoting the bedroom ๐Ÿ˜ฑ, dinner and glasses of wine galore and breakfast in the morning. They never adhered to the restrictions at all during lockdown and then the Council comes along and gets Erin to do a video asking ppl to be good. Sick or what. And CH is a blow in from Sion area in Tyrone but doesn't know where she's from. She's very insecure & definitely sacked from Emirates. That girl has some CV! Shell be running out of pages very soon ๐Ÿคฃ

No not caught but seen ๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿ‘“

Yeah seems she has no friends only CH! She must be easily pleased to run around with that idiot.
Monkey see monkey do......
They are 2 of a kind......

That pic will resurface... someone reading here will have it.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž there was talk of ones from lifford (I think) going to the Donegal county council at the time of that video.

• Wow
That pic will resurface... someone reading here will have it.๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž there was talk of ones from lifford (I think) going to the Donegal county council at the time of that video.
And fair play to them If they did! That was some hypocrisy

Gi
Go Ahead Angel! Well summed up!

hi all, new to the party here, has to sign in to get involved.
been following Erin's page a while now and agree it's taken a serious down turn from the days of discover Donegal. I think once the gifted stays started to come around and the "BA" nonsense began she started to drift away from Donegal and was more about promoting herself. getting in with CH hasn't helped her image 1 bit both seem to be all about the freebie lifestyle now. hell CH is spinning about in a borrowed car like it's her own.
nothing said here I can disagree with. drink driving appears to be a common theme, CHs new man looks pure scundered every time she take out her phone, sure she has to sneak pics of him when she can, Erin's poor fella must have been raging when she changed her engagement ring. i hope for his sake he doesn't know about this thread, I've no doubt this page was the reason for her going silent a while back. she tried hard for a few days promoting local business but is drifting back.
has anyone been able to determine if CH can drink a coffee if it hasn't been IGd first??
not sure who said about Erins professional standards but fully agree she is totally inappropriate the way she portrays herself. there was a time when she was doing a casual Friday and her dress sense was not what you'd expect from a teacher, I can believe she stripped down to an undersized swimsuit Infront of the boys. mind you if you seen her in 1 it's nothing to be proud of.

anyway glad to part of the conversation Xx

Last edited:
I honestly think this summer's freebies were on the back of CH. Of the 2 she's the more "gramable" . Was definitely the CH show.
Anyone notice the followers count is on the drop? Maybe that why she sounds so angry in her posts recently

I honestly think this summer's freebies were on the back of CH. Of the 2 she's the more "gramable" . Was definitely the CH show.
Anyone notice the followers count is on the drop? Maybe that why she sounds so angry in her posts recently
lol yeah I suppose of the 2 she is the most gramable ๐Ÿ˜‚ tho it's not saying much. I mean did you see that cut of her in front of the mirror pretending that she has an ass. the delusion is very real in that one

2022 the year Erin gets married. Not sure if it will be Kevin tho, she changed the ring. Maybe she'll change the man too. What's the chance she's going to stick to her word and keep the wedding stuff off her page?? Leave all the hunt for freebies on save the date with her fake wedding day accent ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

2022 the year Erin gets married. Not sure if it will be Kevin tho, she changed the ring. Maybe she'll change the man too. What's the chance she's going to stick to her word and keep the wedding stuff off her page?? Leave all the hunt for freebies on save the date with her fake wedding day accent ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I can tell you now if Mark Connelly asked for her back she would drop Kevy like a hot potato......
But then Mark has more sense......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.