Caoimhe Harkin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well last I heard this thread was the talk of Lifford (where they're from)......so surely it would get back to him at some stage....

When she first started the coolest place on the planet insta it was a fantastic way to show off Donegal and everything it has to offer, but sadly it's just the Erin show now and all about her getting freebies anywhere she can, it's amazing the power having a few thousand followers can have, she thinks she's now this mini celeb in Donegal, she's a bit of a dose from what I can see.
Imagine changing your engagement ring, he should have roaded her! From what I'm reading on here this poor chap is very much the consolation prize, what a horrible feeling that must be.
She needs her own dedicated thread on here!!

New dedicated thread for Erin anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes to this ⬆⬆
Don't get me wrong, I'm too for using SM to support local, awareness all the rest of it
But Erin and her few thousand bought and paid for followers has turned it into the Erin show... And that's not a pretty show. CH can half get away with it as not much more expected from her 💅and she doesn't pretend to be patrion saint of Donegal. This piece of work does... self absorbed, self centred, freeloading, smug narcissist who is in a professional career that holds influence over teenagers. The dose of shite prob does think she is a celeb... nah hun your a joke and people are finding finding their voice. Hopefully your new cling on from weekend will see the light too.

How Do we rename this thread before Erin goes solo??
C and E.. worse than a dose of V and D

Erin definitely need her own thread.....this thread is defo turning into the Erin show.....like everything she has ever done in her life.....it's all about her...

Worse than a dose of V and D 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 take the skitters any day over these two.

Erin definitely need her own thread.....this thread is defo turning into the Erin show.....like everything she has ever done in her life.....it's all about her...
And we are Here for it... Donegal time to see the real little MISS Donegal ..no pun intended 🤣

Reactions: 1
Post away in the new one 😄 the two headed beast can at last be separated into their own threads!
I haven't been following this thread for long so if any of the seasoned tattlers here want to get the ball rolling with a recap on Erins recent antics feel free x

QUOTE="sickoftheseInstagirls, post: 7868730, member: 306296"]
I imagine there's quite a few people round town reading this!!
[/QUOTE]
We can only hope!

Post away in the new one 😄 the two headed beast can at last be separated into their own threads!
I haven't been following this thread for long so if any of the seasoned tattlers here want to get the ball rolling with a recap on Erins recent antics feel free x
NICE WORK! Let's get the ball rolling and maybe some new players! I'd say there's lots more to tea to spill on the coolestc#%t and how she portrays this too sweet to be wholesome act.

Is she no longer getting the free meals from Andy Malone? See she’s on to new fitness meals now.

So people are now asking her for advice on working for Emirates....
You might be asking the wrong person here folks.......

She definitely wrote that message to herself to get people to watch her YouTube channel 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.