Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angel234

Nope she is having 4 bmaids but CH isn't one of them.....
Well Well Well, I'm surprised at that but then again Erin would be afraid that she would steel her thunder 😱 but a wee bird who works in LE said CH hasn't a clue about marketing. Always asking for help & now doing ordinary easy office work 😂

donegaldolll

Looks like she was letting u all know she still has a job or are they all old videos whosknows 😂 what is the point of CH page, is it just show herself?
I must follow that nikki wan to see.

I like following Erin too @Donegalweeone I went to school wit her, she’s such a friendly girl. A friend of mine set up a business during covid, asked to send her some stuff and Erin insisted on paying for it, the girl got a load of orders from her putting it on her story.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
She must be some teacher hi.... Sure she never seems to be at work.but can tag fitpink in her 5kms 🙄 wonder if Kevin read this thread...
I've heard that when she does go to work she spends most of her day flirting with the teenage boys and making people feel uncomfortable......
Like when she went on a few school tours and stripped off to her swimsuit right up the crack of her arse in front of them all......
Always the professional is out Erin....

errigal87

Aw please, you can’t count buying shit from Ali express and flogging it off marketing experience! Would love to know her actual qualifications

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
2022 the year Erin gets married. Not sure if it will be Kevin tho, she changed the ring. Maybe she'll change the man too. What's the chance she's going to stick to her word and keep the wedding stuff off her page?? Leave all the hunt for freebies on save the date with her fake wedding day accent 🤣🤣🤣
I can tell you now if Mark Connelly asked for her back she would drop Kevy like a hot potato......
But then Mark has more sense......

Here did anyone see the video she done before Christmas for O'Donnell fuels? The one they were shooting just before she disappeared from insta for a week?.....I'm only seeing it now....she'll be nominating herself for an Oscar next..... [/QUOTE said:
🤣 yeah, she made this whole big drama about it and ended up.being an ad for a drip of heating oil😂😂😊

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
I think you're right, tho if you watch enough of her stories she doesn't seem to spend too much time in work.
I hope for their sake she means in general . I hope for our sake she can't get back in the water.....we don't need to be seeing wetsuits and swimsuits at all
She is a teacher in the Rosses secondary school in Dungloe

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Think this was around the time Kelly's Toyota were giving her all the free cars to try out.....
And not long after that they dropped her.....
Could just be a coincidence but ........