Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
you have to wonder what the staff in the school and the kids parents make of all this tits in the garden the swimwear up her ass on school trips etc etc etc
I don't know but I think it's very unprofessional for someone in her position to be going on like that on school trips in front of young fellas. Apparently she thinks nothing of having a good flirt with them either........

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
not an original thought between them. all just copies of each other. yeah CH is mid 20s and Erin must be what? approaching 40? tho trying hard to be the cool kid. no pun intended. 😂
if it's true Erin helped her get the job she's working hard to keep her around, and clearly doesn't like LE
Erin is a year older than me so 37......
And CH is 24 I think.....

errigal87

I saw Paddy was out that night with his wife & friends in Downings. CH was in same bar & saw her taking a pic with Paddy on his way out with wife. He was on hike with wife too, no sign of CH

I remember Erin and her gang from school too, the phrase "too sweet to be wholesome" could've been coined to describe them, I've heard bits and pieces about them including how they would laugh about one of the girls in their group behind her back about her being "heavier" than them. Nice friends 🤨
well there's nothing there a surprise. she's still trying to be too sweet.
she can't really talk anymore about the heavier side. she regularly pushing that boundary herself. what goes around comes around

Erins last story. Triathlon? Is she having a laugh? Can barley swim her bike doesn't fit her and all her running is a lie? Ok. I'll pay to watch that

Think he is with someone new now so fair play to him! She tries to come across as such a nice person on insta but speaking from experience she is not a very nice person. Always a bit too good for the rest of us peasants!
Yeah have seen a new girl on the scene. Definitely appears to be a level up from her lol

irishnosebag

VIP Member
Could she have been blocked or banned from insta for a while? I think I have seen some other accounts disappear before and it’s because they got blocked for not following guidelines etc?

Acupsandcurves

QUOTE="sickoftheseInstagirls, post: 7868730, member: 306296"]
I imagine there's quite a few people round town reading this!!
[/QUOTE]
We can only hope!

Post away in the new one 😄 the two headed beast can at last be separated into their own threads!
I haven't been following this thread for long so if any of the seasoned tattlers here want to get the ball rolling with a recap on Erins recent antics feel free x
NICE WORK! Let's get the ball rolling and maybe some new players! I'd say there's lots more to tea to spill on the coolestc#%t and how she portrays this too sweet to be wholesome act.

I see from the stories the CH has herself a new favourite person. Erin been dumped? which can only really be a good thing, they're bad on their own but worse when they're together. no more competition to see who can be the most obnoxious.
and let me slabber about diet and exercise and then fill myself full of alcohol chocolate and a morning fry. there's no end to the stupidity

Clearly907

Sorry to derail but I just heard on the Bellator fight that James Gallagher is now engaged and expecting his first child?!? What?

I don’t think she is commando to be fair you can see a black line under the dress high up. Doesn’t take away from the fact how horrible and inappropriate it is :rolleyes:
Omg she could have at least chose red underwear to at least blend in with the dress. It just keeps getting worse 🤦‍♀️

Omg she could have at least chose red underwear to at least blend in with the dress. It just keeps getting worse 🤦‍♀️
Can't stand James Gallagher either

Yep the one who is steady advertising clothes and saying she is in a size 8/10..... She is far from it....
And I am in no way fat shaming her if that's what yous think, (I'm a size 18 myself) I just think that she goes round acting like she has a figure like barbie when she doesn't and if you seen her in real life she looks very different from her filtered photos......
Also I know the "friend" who they all just to mock behind her back...she has since lost a load of weight and would now be skinnier than Erin but apparently they still refer to her as the fat one....
I hear you. not body shaming either. also far from a 10. but this is 1 of her better unfiltered images and isn't the advertised 8-10. I honestly can't believe the way she looks sometimes. it's all so false. which I suppose is how she always has been. sad really. and to top it all I hear that Kevin is actually a pretty decent fella

Attachments