Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
aw come on now, you can't actually be serious!! I've seen those pictures, there's no way she could think anyone would take her anywhere looking like that. or at all really
Yep apparently she also thinks he has very much downgraded/lowered his standards when you compare who he is with now to her......
Eh Erin love, he dumped you for a reason.......

Ha ha, just saw this on her stories. I'm surprised to say the least ๐Ÿ˜‚ Bloody staircases again wtf! Is she now on a 3 or 4 day week cuz that's the second week in a row she's had a Friday off! Interesting what will happen to her princess job in her castle after today's new restrictions!

looks like Erin has found a replacement for CH already. been out with the dippers. is that the bride from the wedding with the hooker looking red dress? looks like her.

Acupsandcurves

CH new coalb with a fake LV scarf... suits well fake AF all round. Who in their right mind wants to work with her...And Erin in fairness. These 2 need cancelled. Scunnered for them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Clearly907

All these birthday posts and not a word of the boyfriend......
So sickening, who shares every single person on their story who wished them a happy birthday fs such a show off. And don't get me started on her putting up a post of her self saying 27 just to remind everyone it's her birthday ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Then putting up her exact location of where she is out having dinner ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Big cringe post on her insta today for her boyfriends birthday who she's only been with like 2/3 months for all we know lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Showing all that how embarrassing. How does she know it'll last and then putting all that up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Has she not learnt from James Gallagher
It's all very "look at me! I have a boyfriend!" ๐Ÿ™„

StarAmbition

Yep not even encouraging people to stay safe. Even just this week fucking off into Derry for the night cos they knew they would get to drink all nite in there with no curfew.........
Like how hard is it just to sit in the odd night under the circumstances? Not the end of the world like.

Acupsandcurves

I don't know but I think it's very unprofessional for someone in her position to be going on like that on school trips in front of young fellas. Apparently she thinks nothing of having a good flirt with them either........
Seriously??!! That's pathetic. a grown woman nearly in her 40s. She will literally do anything for the smallest bit of attention.

There is nothing wrong with being a size 12/14 whatever size she is and she should be totally honest of what size she is! In this day and age there is no need to lie about what size she is and I think if she was truly honest, people would have a lot more respect for her......
You're so right. Literally every time she puts on that fitpink gear she has go say she's wearing an 8or a 10. There's nothing about her that's worthy of respect

I see from the stories the CH has herself a new favourite person. Erin been dumped? which can only really be a good thing, they're bad on their own but worse when they're together. no more competition to see who can be the most obnoxious.
and let me slabber about diet and exercise and then fill myself full of alcohol chocolate and a morning fry. there's no end to the stupidity
She's awful. I see during her #dateday they were keeping up the drink driving form

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Well what else would you expect? All the while the cool narcissist appears to be wallowing in self pity. Cos CH dumped her? she has to spend time with her man? The man isn't the man she actually wants? Or that she now knows people think she's full of crap?
Mixture of everything....her best friend dumped her as soon as she realised she didn't need her anymore, she's stuck with a man she settled for to get over the man she really wants, and she's just realised that people can't be bothered listening to her shite anymore........