Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her gym gear not fancy enough for her to wear๐Ÿคฃ She has to collab with other companies to make money. I think ppl are catching on to her at long last. Hate fakers ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Fakecaoimhe

She's very quiet this evening, usually phone is never out of her hand AND now a Man U fan. Would love to know does she understand the off side rule with Ronaldo ๐Ÿคฃ what a load of crap!

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Does anyone see the irony in Erin now? She claimed Mark downgraded when he dumped her but now that CH has dumped her she's way downgraded
And has taken onto latching on to Suzie now, who just happens to be married to Marks best friend.........could she make herself look any more desperate.....

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
2 jobs. are you for real?? must be slap in the mouth every time something nice comes along or there's a free night away she shares it with CH. 2jobs?!
Yep, he is an engineer with the council which would be a well paid job by itself and he's taken on a second job too....someone told me what job but for the life of me now I can't remember.....
Probably had to take it on to pay for the engagement ring that wasn't good enough for her......

Acupsandcurves

I hear you. not body shaming either. also far from a 10. but this is 1 of her better unfiltered images and isn't the advertised 8-10. I honestly can't believe the way she looks sometimes. it's all so false. which I suppose is how she always has been. sad really. and to top it all I hear that Kevin is actually a pretty decent fella
Youve said nothing wrong. Thats no 8. But is ALWAYS going on about how small she. the true Erin is now coming through. All the lies. Yeah have heard Kevin is a dead on guy that enjoys the Craig. Hate to say it but he could do better

Attachments

Fakecaoimhe

So Q & A's today, Caoimhe still sees herself in 5 years time acting like a 16 year old & still traveling the world. JC at Xmas she wanted to settle down and tried to trap the poor bf into marriage. That's the talk around Strabane. What a very foolish dick head ๐Ÿคฎ And still asking herself the questions ๐Ÿ˜‚

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
I know! I'd say there's a good chance she's caught the cov off superspreader CH and is trying to keep it hushed up. Wouldn't look good fir the image๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
They were out for cocktails the other nite together......

So Erin can't do the Errigal hike and she's also not allowed to go in the water at the minute ........

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Well if you seen her story last night you'll notice she is starting to look like a drag act๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Facts. Probably raging she didn't get her original fairy tale....And now is trying to fool us all with the whole childhood sweetheart line ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Oh she definitely settled when she went back to Kevin, and I mean no offence to him when I say that, he was always a lovely decent fella, but she always had this attitude first time round that he was never really good enough for her and didn't have good enough prospects! She was defo head over heels with Mark (the last fella) and was waiting on the ring. I remember a friend of hers telling me that she was always telling them it was just a matter of time before she got the ring, and that he was defo more her type cos he was a professional with more job prospects... Didn't work out so well for her......

so is there scandal and there's damage control or is there no scandal and there's some old fashioned character assassination going on? either way out girl CH is feeling the heat having to go private