Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is nothing wrong with being a size 12/14 whatever size she is and she should be totally honest of what size she is! In this day and age there is no need to lie about what size she is and I think if she was truly honest, people would have a lot more respect for her......
Yea Kevin is a dead on fella, but he will know he is married to her believe me, she will bleed him dry......
Already having to work to jobs to keep our Erin......
2 jobs. are you for real?? must be slap in the mouth every time something nice comes along or there's a free night away she shares it with CH. 2jobs?!

well it's Friday night and it's date night for 1. so what do you do.....try and flog a few jumpers with filters at the max. self absorbed tart.
Yeah, a big "shout out to my ex" seeing what he's missing, he's one lucky guy! Any saying today, Amazing Yaught Charters takes ye along the coast of Donegal and them in Derry 🤣 Jez what a dope 🤮 I've never seen anyone like her on IG, posting galore on a night out in Derry & deleting them all the next morning! Is this attention seeking girl suffering from ADHD! Looks like it to me

Acupsandcurves

🤣🤣🤣 bitter ex....poor kevy

She must be feeling the heat. Of her replies are off she must be getting grief on IG too. And dies that mean her q&a I'd all fake, like is she just talking to herself now?
After reading this she was very quick to post the replys to her IG story😂 HI ERIN👋
And if you're reading this ease off on the nutritional and exercise advice. There's a good girl.

So CH went on that errigal hike and out with the Vikingdippers last night and didn’t post any stories? that’s a bit suss, whats she hiding?

fairness to cool she couldn’t raise all that money for charity and not sleep in the cell, people would actually have something to give out about! Same with that race, she just seems to get on with things (imo)
surely the dippers guy wouldnt touch her...his wife is gorge and did CH not do bali pics with her? ok.. in fairness that prob doesnt matter to her.def sus. how do you know she was with them..i didnt see anything or missed it. her rep is shocking if the husband stealing is true. cool def seems to have distanced from her this other doll now.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
That's not an unreasonable thought. He must be getting grief from his mates given all.the noise she's made about getting her
ring remade. Maybe he had a word
Hardly a recipe for a happy marriage when she already went and changed the ring cos it wasn't good enough......bald enough that she did that but then she felt the world needed to know......and apparently to thisl day she still doesn't see a thing wrong with what she's done.......

Going by her insta pics it would seem that way, either that or Erin has got more manly 😉
Well if you seen her story last night you'll notice she is starting to look like a drag act😆😆

Trust me when I say nothing or nobody will ever be good enough for this girl!
Facts. Probably raging she didn't get her original fairy tale....And now is trying to fool us all with the whole childhood sweetheart line 🙄🙄

Acupsandcurves

I'd say that's the tip of the iceberg. I wonder if there might be anyone on her that could further enlighten us🤔
And was she not on the radio a while back talking about having a career as and influencer?🤣