Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
😂😂😂yous 2 Donegal girls are lit tonight. Had started to feel bad for Kevin but to be fair he knew what he was getting into, and her, she's getting what she deserves😆😆 totally agree with the Murphy thing. But it's not just him it's all the ones that side with her. What hold does she have on them? Cos she's not a great advert for anything
Lol the stories I could tell about her.........
People really shouldn't believe everything they see on social media........

Donegalweeone

Have to say I don’t mind cool, I think she gets a bad rep associated with CH.
NS tagged along with these 2 last summer for freebies, likes and followers 😒 it’s all *ba and *pr since

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
Well last I heard this thread was the talk of Lifford (where they're from)......so surely it would get back to him at some stage....

Donegalwoman123

Chatty Member
I hear you. not body shaming either. also far from a 10. but this is 1 of her better unfiltered images and isn't the advertised 8-10. I honestly can't believe the way she looks sometimes. it's all so false. which I suppose is how she always has been. sad really. and to top it all I hear that Kevin is actually a pretty decent fella
There is nothing wrong with being a size 12/14 whatever size she is and she should be totally honest of what size she is! In this day and age there is no need to lie about what size she is and I think if she was truly honest, people would have a lot more respect for her......
Yea Kevin is a dead on fella, but he will know he is married to her believe me, she will bleed him dry......
Already having to work to jobs to keep our Erin......

I didnt think she was just as bad as CH and E.... but thats interesting! another "cool" teacher in the making. she just seems less desperate and less freeloading than the other 2 in my opinion. CH and E be looking an ASOS collab now..... fitpink and getthattrend a long way off ASOS! what ever happened all their #BAs... andy malone meals, micheal murphy, muff liquor, Toyota (😆😆😆) oh and CHs bycaoimhe business?

Sooo CH was spotted in Gweedore with her ex from around Christmas time, his name is Charles u think?? Not sure if they're back together or maybe just a booty call

Acupsandcurves

Wonder what's going on with Erin.....
She's not able to do the hike of errigal.....
Not like her at all if there's a photo opp to be had.....
I know! I'd say there's a good chance she's caught the cov off superspreader CH and is trying to keep it hushed up. Wouldn't look good fir the image😇📸😉😉

Acupsandcurves

so one has covid and the other has to have something 🙄 doubt that's a broken foot... "athlete" has a sprain. Other than that all quiet on this thread! Attention levels low.

Justme1985

yeah, tho wasn't it only yesterday or the day before she was spouting about not being able to go in the water... 🤔
Aye literally the other day saying she couldn't yet. Then today her and the gang of girls are there with their annoying woohoooo oohhhhh and other cackling noises while going in the water 🙄

Very little if you ask me. Looks like the 'downstairs staff" have to use the back entrance 🤣

Typical of her. She pretends constantly in promoting Donegal but won't support local car washes in Lifford. Poor granddad doing it for her. Sure she wouldn't want to damage her manicured nails that she has and had during lockdown. Can you even imagine her washing dishes 🤣
so CH has all the time in the world to go for a "breakfast date" with the cool girl and to take her kit off cos she thinks she looks good, but when it comes to washing her borrowed car she has to get her wee granda to do it. what a low life
god only knows!!!
Don't worry, she's still there 🤬 just torturing ppl with a hell of a lot of questions.

Last edited:

irishnosebag

VIP Member
What do yous think about her new collection? Do you think it’s from Ali express the way other influencers stuff is?
about one week before she dropped her ‘collection’ she was asking her followers how to get in touch with suppliers 🙄 surely you would have this already sorted out at that stage. Wonder what her next drop will be...no doubt something else overly priced. Notice the earrings just threw into a cheap box for postage😕