Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acupsandcurves

Donegalwoman123 said:
Well now that's not entirely true.....when it's offered to you on a plate......πŸ˜‰
It sounds Like you may know something juicy.....was there a plate?....was the plate used?....without naming names. Obviously

Acupsandcurves

Anyone see that story of CHs borrowed range keys beside an aperoal spritz looking drink...naughty. aye I hear ya about Erins ring shite πŸ™„ all for attention and money off

irishnosebag

VIP Member
So CH is a superstar hostess with mostest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ everyone asking where the jacket from #liverpooldaysπŸ™„can anyone make any sense out if the others ring saga..So she got it remade to be 100% Irish..cause the diamond and gold is from ireland?? Sure. That poor fella...So humiliating for him slabbering about it all over Insta like his ring wasn't good enough.Def taking the DL repping too far πŸ˜‚ must be getting paid by that jewellers
Lol she deleted that pic from her grid now??

StarAmbition

Came here to here the bars about caoimhes new man..But glad Erin being called out too. Made for good reading.
1. Yes caoimhe was sacked as air hostess if u believe what is said in strabane.
2.when Erin done that semi topless pic her friends did message her asking if it was appropriate..she said "thanks I'm getting lots of good feedback"
3. Erin done a highland radio interview... someone called her out saying "didn't mention your beach drink driving in your interview" swiftly deleted.
Anyway...any tea on caoimhes new man?
Beach drink driving ? Did I miss something ?

Acupsandcurves

I'd say coolest was down cause she is finally scunnered for herself and couldn't handle the heat...or should I say the truth. Having "covid" will be a nice excuse for the absence but yes, for someone who goes on about asthma and vulnerable, some of her actions didn't really add up, but sure no surprises, she's some role model...as for CH.... surprised she's only getting it now!!!

What do you all think about the weight loss pic? Filtered again.....
Cuz it looks like it, she's not thin in her pic in her new coverup swimwear. Why filter at all. If you don't like your body, don't post pics of yourself!

raphoerach

Aw just wait until the weekend she'll probably be going away on a gifted staycation with him somewhere lol πŸ˜‚
Oh how the other half live πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Didn't look like she went to work today either with that spa she got. Lucky for some. Would be nice if we all could take our birthday off from work!!!
well sure when you're only pretending to be an executive and actually just doing general office work, the place would probably be glad to give the day off.
and mother of god, the screaming and wooooing is pathetic. this weekend is likely going to be a hard watch, but also a hard laugh

Acupsandcurves

Think this was around the time Kelly's Toyota were giving her all the free cars to try out.....
And not long after that they dropped her.....
Could just be a coincidence but ........
Sure look at the list of "BAS" on her Insta... all a load of shite, sure she does fuck all for them bar freebies. And why does she still have them on her insta bio. About time these businesses were contacted. Are her family not quite professional they must be scunnered. Like her sister a consultant in infectious diseases in dunlin..ironic giving Erins behaviour during covid and her "vulnerable" and paid by Donegal county council to raise awareness. Total c#%t. Donegal needs to boycott her.

Angel234

Yep she used to be popular when we were in school and there was the gang of girls she was part of kind of like the cheerleaders you would see in the US. They all stayed friends and she was bridesmaid for a few of them, But in the past few years most of them seem to have dropped her, they don't comment or like her posts and they're never seen with her...
I know she has 2 of them as her bridesmaids, but one of them is very much like her and the other is just sooo nice I don't think she realizes what a c#@t Erin is.....
Wonder is CH Erin's bridesmaid too. Very quiet on that topic ATM. Jez looking forward to seeing what tarty outfit she wears that day! She mustn't have been asked 😱 Poor Caoimhe πŸ˜‚ New profile pic of the sick looking green gym gear tonight. It's pathetic looking.