Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah I sometimes feel bad saying she looks grubby mainly because I think it’s just because she’s got quite dark circles and it kinda looks like she’s not washed for a while? It’s tricky...

That black top she wears all the time doesn’t help with the dirty impression though! I wish she’d put some new slouchwear on for a change!

Thread suggestion in spite of what I’ve just said above:

Grubby mess, peanut butter in bed, Dan&i does the rest!

Love that new thread title! I actually feel a little nasty saying that about Callie! I also have naturally dark under eyes as well but don’t think I look grubby (least I hope not) haha

I saw the AD and thought she looks like she literally has just gotten out of bed!
I also think this is just another money making exercise and not an honest review. One use does not make an honest constructive review..! Another example of her lack of any integrity

Reactions: 4
I genuinely wouldn’t buy any skincare she tried to sell me. She looks like she hasn’t slept since 2010

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you @ GiftedNotFree

So if they show anything they have bought themselves is that classed as an AD as they are showing it on a post or live ? Lots of them seem to do the whole I was in B&M and I picked this up etc...that's advertising surely?

Or do they only have to add a caption if its gifted or PR sample ?

I've seen some hilarious ones recently banging on about supporting local businesses etc ..the item they are then showing has been ' kindly gifted' to them ! Soo we are expected to part with money but they haven't paid anything because the stuff is gifted! Hmmm !

Reactions: 1
How the hell does she keep at the size she is/put on weight, eating nothing but sodding salad, fruit and organic vegetables all of course forraged by nuns and blessed by angels.

Not from tesco 3 for 2 like us heathens

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How the hell does she keep at the size she is/put on weight, eating nothing but sodding salad, fruit and organic vegetables all of course forraged by nuns and blessed by angels.

Not from tesco 3 for 2 like us heathens
cause she somehow makes everything unhealthy- lots of oil, salad dressings, dipping dates in peanuts butter etc. All very healthy in controlled portions but she scoffs mounds of it all! Plus she barley moves out the hammock.

Reactions: 7
New thread suggestion
Farmers markets and scrubbing veg. Send me an #actifry, PLEASE, I BEG.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
cause she somehow makes everything unhealthy- lots of oil, salad dressings, dipping dates in peanuts butter etc. All very healthy in controlled portions but she scoffs mounds of it all! Plus she barley moves out the hammock.
Yeah but still, and I guess lack of any regular movement. She is looking quite ill, maybe she needs a holiday... Hey Contiki..... 😂

This is a throwback to say the least but when she made Dan&I repaint the lounge. I painted ONE WALL of my lounge MYSELF and my husband nearly had a breakdown about it. Honestly I lost my tit when I saw the spray gun

• Heart
Do you reckon she passed out on her bicycle ride the other week because she was wearing head to toe black and riding out in the middle of the day during a heatwave. Hmmmmmm that’s not very healthy lifestyle blogger of you is it Callie? Giving people really bad advice that could potentially give them sunstroke?

Attachments

Do you reckon she passed out on her bicycle ride the other week because she was wearing head to toe black and riding out in the middle of the day during a heatwave. Hmmmmmm that’s not very healthy lifestyle blogger of you is it Callie? Giving people really bad advice that could potentially give them sunstroke?
I just watched the video of that screenshot you posted. I hadn’t realised how big she was. 😕

Face!

I can not see the bike video, has she deleted it?

Nevermind I just found it lol. Wow I’m shocked at how big her back is looking. She is huggggge! Take it from a girl who used to be that size, I call BULL on all these body positive instagrammers who make a fortune telling people they’re happy being fat. I see all the signs of myself in callie, the disappearing from social media, wearing the same outfit day in day out (no joke when I was huge I cried When my favourite fashion store stopped stocking my fav leggings because it’s all that fit 😥) the not caring about how you look. I’ll bet money on it that callie will have had weight loss surgery by the end of the year but it’s okay because by that stage she will have changed from fashion influencing to more homewares and ‘healthy’ cooking influencing 🙄

Now she’s done a sponsored ad with ice cream? She can’t eat that? All dan&i and Callie eat is fresh fruit and vegetables from the FARMERS MARKETS 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Does her constant use of ‘chefs kisses’ annoy anyone else?
Just use words for crying out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was only a few weeks ago she was flogging another brand of overpriced icecream !
It would also appear that she doesn't just live on stuff from the fruit and veg stall !

Reactions: 3