Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only a few weeks ago she was flogging another brand of overpriced icecream !
It would also appear that she doesn't just live on stuff from the fruit and veg stall !
All the ‘influencers’ are peddling this ice cream now I’ve seen a couple of them with these ‘ads’. Look at Helen Anderson’s ad for this ice cream and she says that she takes ice creams on a hike. What a load of BS - I’m so fed up with them trying to force the same products on us.

Reactions: 3
All the ‘influencers’ are peddling this ice cream now I’ve seen a couple of them with these ‘ads’. Look at Helen Anderson’s ad for this ice cream and she says that she takes ice creams on a hike. What a load of BS - I’m so fed up with them trying to force the same products on us.

Gosh I cringe when I see so many influencers plugging the same thing. It literally turns me straight off the brand AND the influencer. I’m aware they have to make money but it just looks ridiculous when so many people plug it and all of them say ‘I LOVE IT’ lies

Reactions: 6
Not much of a hike if you can manage to get ice cream there in one piece 😂 More like they sit on their arse in a park!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG that latest Ad, screaming- so fake! I don’t iron but if I was doing paid work I’d iron my frock!

Also anyone noticed she never mentions her bezzie DV's relationship? No support message for pride and they were round there yesterday (eating Smores!!!!) but nothing on her insta?

OMG that latest Ad, screaming- so fake! I don’t iron but if I was doing paid work I’d iron my frock!

Also anyone noticed she never mentions her bezzie DV's relationship? No support message for pride and they were round there yesterday (eating Smores!!!!) but nothing on her insta?
I think she commented on her instagram. Will try and find it

Reactions: 2
Thread Dan& this veg is

That dress, my GOD

• Haha
Callie tried to pretend she’s all fridge foraged salads and healthy food and then Danielle Vanier fucks that all up by showing the massive plate of s’mores they ate 😂

And now more AD’s for ice cream....she’s as bad with that as she is with face cream....bet she scoffed the three pack trying to get the perfect shot 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg the ads for the ice cream are so unbelievably Cringe, I don’t wanna see Callie mouth bleeping an ice cream😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think she has a pretty face but she’s lost all her features now.
she always Was pretty even when she was much thinner had a very round face but it suited her. She has really let herself go and piled on the kilos And you can see it’s affecting Her mental health quite badly

Reactions: 1
So is she now on the beg for a holiday ?!

I notice she still has her freebie anthropology holidays on her highlights ..surely they should all be deleted in line with her 'strong feelings ' about supporting BLM ?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Anyone else get annoyed that Callie is talking about fast fashion? Half of her clothing is literally gifted to her anyway 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They are all posting that post today and putting their own spin on it !

Considering she wears the same old grubby black gear day in day out I was surprised to see her bothering to say anything! ! I had a chuckle that all of the examples she could have used she chose a swimsuit !!

I'm not sure i agree with what she wrote, there certainly is way more plus size choice on the high street compared to a few years ago.

Considering she wears the same old grubby black gear day in day out I was surprised to see her bothering to say anything! ! I had a chuckle that all of the examples she could have used she chose a swimsuit !!

I'm not sure i agree with what she wrote, there certainly is way more plus size choice on the high street compared to a few years ago.
Anyone else get annoyed that Callie is talking about fast fashion? Half of her clothing is literally gifted to her anyway 🙄
Why is she having a go at that swimsuit brand? Don’t say that you’re trying not to shame them because that is EXACTLY what you’re doing. Why is it their fault that they’re sizing doesn’t go up to her size. If they are a small company they will probably be starting out with all the average sizes first to keep their overheads low to see if it makes sense to increase the sizes on offer once they have worked out the demand for their product.
THIS IS ANOTHER SHAMELESS BEG
‘Oh look I love this swimsuit but these sizes don’t fit me’ but (not so) subtly begging for them to increase their sizing and I bet if they did she would be begging to be a brand ambassador for **kindly gifted** products. Give over Callie.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
It’s all of them -all claim life so unfair/woe is me because no choice when there’s shitloads. Just another reason to post moan

She’s turned off story replies but I was going to reply to her saying there’s literally so much choice for plus size ladies than there used to be. Most clothing outlets have a plus size range .yet she’s annoyed about the bathing suit?

stop shading a brand.. there may be loads of reasons why they aren’t planning to stock over a size 20. It might not be financially viable or maybe there isn’t the demand for it. I don’t think that hideous swimsuit would look good on anyone regardless or whether you’re an 8 or a 28 😂

Reactions: 5