Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dates dipped in peanut butter now....organic ones of course because Sainsbury’s just aren’t that great....she really is the definition of an instawanker
Umm I think you’ll find they’re not only organic but Palestinian too 😂

Do ridiculously sweet dates that taste like caramel need to be dipped in peanut butter??

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Callie Thorpe- The salad spinner shat her knickers while deep frying biccies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion.

Help me I'm poor, please post some gifted stuff through my door. The hottub? Oh that's nothing just ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Umm I think you’ll find they’re not only organic but Palestinian too 😂

Do ridiculously sweet dates that taste like caramel need to be dipped in peanut butter??
In her defence, one of my favourite childhood treats was dates with peanut butter (dipped in sugar)! They are delicious but not particularly healthy...and very calorific!

Thread suggestion...
#CallieThorpebeg ... signature beg for freebies is my game!

Did you notice Dan&I reacted like it was the first time he had ever dipped his dates in peanut butter ? So obviously not something she does all the time !!! And when he dares to question what she was saying about the Sainsburys dates she just talked over him ? Obviously on the beg for freebie organic dates.( which are not cheap !) She really is soo fake.

He seems to put up with an awful lot from her ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hang on she was flapping about mortgage holidays and change in income, but we all must get the ORGANIC dates. Absolutely tone deaf

yes I bet it’s a lot easier when she’s receiving free luxury holidays, rather than appliances

• Heart
Thread suggestion...
#CallieThorpebeg ... signature beg for freebies is my game!

Did you notice Dan&I reacted like it was the first time he had ever dipped his dates in peanut butter ? So obviously not something she does all the time !!! And when he dares to question what she was saying about the Sainsburys dates she just talked over him ? Obviously on the beg for freebie organic dates.( which are not cheap !) She really is soo fake.

Yes he does but I suspect he loves the lifestyle more than she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes he does but I suspect he loves the lifestyle more than she does!
More like she lies around dipping her dates while he actually does stuff?!

WHY do they have so much food in their house? Cupboards are full!

Also, can’t wait to see what she buys today or is she just getting us to buy instead?

Reactions: 3
They have so much food because she literally doesn't have to pay for anything else. Holidays - free. Make up - free. Clothes - free. Any other tit she begs for - free.

Reactions: 7
More like she lies around dipping her dates while he actually does stuff?!

WHY do they have so much food in their house? Cupboards are full!

Also, can’t wait to see what she buys today or is she just getting us to buy instead?
You make a good and valid point, I’ve never actually seen Callie do any sort of cleaning. The only time I’ve seen her do anything is when she’s about to cook something? Can’t believe how wanky she was with the dates! Just in those 5/6 Instagram stories it truly showed what her personality was like and just how high up she thinks of herself

Reactions: 4
They have so much food because she literally doesn't have to pay for anything else. Holidays - free. Make up - free. Clothes - free. Any other tit she begs for - free.
She's had SO MUCH free food during lockdown though too... plant based hampers when she isn't even plant based!!!

I've not watched the dates stories I can't bring myself to... a date is a bleeping date, they are all nice 😂

She's had SO MUCH free food during lockdown though too... plant based hampers when she isn't even plant based!!!

I've not watched the dates stories I can't bring myself to... a date is a bleeping date, they are all nice 😂
It makes me uncomfortable, all these food companies giving rich people free food during a pandemic

• Heart
Hahah I sometimes feel bad saying she looks grubby mainly because I think it’s just because she’s got quite dark circles and it kinda looks like she’s not washed for a while? It’s tricky...

That black top she wears all the time doesn’t help with the dirty impression though! I wish she’d put some new slouchwear on for a change!

Thread suggestion in spite of what I’ve just said above:

Grubby mess, peanut butter in bed, Dan&i does the rest!

Reactions: 8
Yet another skincare brand she’s trying to flog, in the last few weeks it’s been Beauty Pie, Deemalogica and now this, which just goes to show she never uses any of it, as if she’s genuinely using retinoids they need at least a month to start showing any improvement, she’s been chopping and changing all over the shop so no way can she be giving and honest review about anything....all for the ££££

Reactions: 7