Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally disingenuous. They must laugh at how easy it is to get brands to send them stuff

Reactions: 4
She knows exactly what she is doing ! This whole thick as tit help me out guys speel she does is soo sickening because there are lots that think they are genuinely helping her by sending recommendations. She is more than capable of reading reviews online and making decisions, the bit she struggles with is paying for things herself!

Reactions: 7
Totally agree she's a Beggy McGee.
Also...wtf is fridge forage salad? She's a tool. Tonight I'm going to make a freezer forage pizza and chips ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Almost time for a new thread title...

Callie Thorpe: Looking grubby with Dan&I the selfless hubby.

Callie Thorpe: Farmer's Market dinners, lettuce spinners, chocolate coated beggy sinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't a thermomix do everything and that's what she kept banging on about.. that she wants something to do it all including rice (because she massages kale but can't cook some rice for dan&I)

What's wrong with just having waffles and chicken nuggets for tea? Even making a manky salad out of the leftovers cos she can't be arsed on a hot day has to be 'fridge foraged'

Just say your using up everything as it's on the turn - we won't be surprised as the fridge is rammed full of the #gifted veg boxes and the mountains of veg they brought from the fruit and veg stall down the road (farmers market) - we know there's no way they eat it all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Doesn't a thermomix do everything and that's what she kept banging on about.. that she wants something to do it all including rice (because she massages kale but can't cook some rice for dan&I)

What's wrong with just having waffles and chicken nuggets for tea? Even making a manky salad out of the leftovers cos she can't be arsed on a hot day has to be 'fridge foraged'

Just say your using up everything as it's on the turn - we won't be surprised as the fridge is rammed full of the #gifted veg boxes and the mountains of veg they brought from the fruit and veg stall down the road (farmers market) - we know there's no way they eat it all!!!
She was calling it a vitamix at one point....although maybe she’s hoping for one of those to come her way too
She’d have been as well just tagging them and saying I know you’re giving them away to random influencers and I’d like one please...I think I’d prefer that to the way she goes about it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She was calling it a vitamix at one point....although maybe she’s hoping for one of those to come her way too
She’d have been as well just tagging them and saying I know you’re giving them away to random influencers and I’d like one please...I think I’d prefer that to the way she goes about it
Vitamix blenders are literally like £600!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
A rice cooker was one of her many unnecessary lockdown purchases remember so she doesn't need it for that !!

She might as well beg for a kitchenaid while she’s at it! Jeezo Callie, brazen as hell approach to the beg 🧐

Reactions: 3
Why does she need all the gadgets for just her and Dan&I? She rarely entertains. If she does it's her Granch at Christmas and Danie when she is on her period and in need of a feed and cuddle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Dates dipped in peanut butter now....organic ones of course because Sainsbury’s just aren’t that great....she really is the definition of an instawanker

• Haha
Reactions: 9