Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bloody smug about it too!! And his smirk gets on my nerves 🤨
He has her on such a high pedestal, that's why she is so smug. You can see he dotes on her, but the way they flaunt it is just so sickening from the outside looking in. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see a happily married couple, but they are too ott for me. I reckon that's why she doesn't want kids, she knows his attention will be divided and she'd absolutely hate not being the centre of attention.

Reactions: 4
She still hasn't posted the 'anthro' picture...for something's that's overdue surely you would do that before bleeping about in your cupboards...or festering in the hot tub...
Great work ethic 🤷

It's why FFFB was criticised for begging for paypal donations... erm Tesco/Lidl/Amazon etc are hiring?
It's late and I am tired so I Amy be being slow...who is FFFB?

Reactions: 3
She still hasn't posted the 'anthro' picture...for something's that's overdue surely you would do that before bleeping about in your cupboards...or festering in the hot tub...
Great work ethic 🤷

It's late and I am tired so I Amy be being slow...who is FFFB?
Fuller figure fuller bust

Reactions: 1
He has her on such a high pedestal, that's why she is so smug. You can see he dotes on her, but the way they flaunt it is just so sickening from the outside looking in. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to see a happily married couple, but they are too ott for me. I reckon that's why she doesn't want kids, she knows his attention will be divided and she'd absolutely hate not being the centre of attention.
I agree. She couldn’t cope with Motherhood as the world wouldn’t revolve around her. She’s too lazy and he would end up bitter as he’d have to do all the work. Also the fancy holidays would be out of the window.

Thing that annoys me most is when she posts a story and puts in a really bad photo of her floating over it. Just no no no

I agree. She couldn’t cope with Motherhood as the world wouldn’t revolve around her. She’s too lazy and he would end up bitter as he’d have to do all the work. Also the fancy holidays would be out of the window.
She doesn’t want a baby because she’d need to lose a serious amount of weight to even get pregnant, let alone go full term. If she does that her whole ‘career’ goes up in smokes. Plus, I’ve seen her regularly bleat on about how being overweight has never held her back & losing weight to get pregnant would only contradict that.

The latest anthro post - how ridiculous promoting items you can only buy on the US site during a global pandemic!

+ I don't know why the more 'political' plus size girls in her set don't call her out for this stuff. How is it fair that plus girls are having to buy off the US site, spend more on shipping/customs (they always sting you)/wait for longer/etc from a brand who are doing the absolute bare minimum to include them?

I came to this thread actually quite liking her (I had unfollowed ages ago because the Dan content was too much, though) and now I see she's happy to do a lot for a bit of sponcon isn't she :/

Reactions: 6
So the ad is late and what she has eventually produced is shoddy. Some toenails painted, some not and the picture is bad of her face. Also, reposting all the undeclared trips.

Reactions: 2
Why does she make such a big deal of making the bed, like it’s what people do every day?!

Also the amount of food in her cupboards is appalling.
She's been banging on about making her bed for YEARS! She's never ever done it! How lazy can you actually be?

I'm certainly no clean freak or an early riser but I never don't make my bed in the morning ... unless I plan on getting back in it!!

If she struggles just making a bed then what other normal things is she not doing each and every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never understood why so many influencers make a HUGE deal about making your bed. Especially youtubers who do those ‘daily routine’ videos they’re like ‘OMG you guys since I started making my bed everyday it’s been LIFE CHANGING I feel so much more productive blah blah blah’

like seriously, just make your bed and shut the duck up about it! It takes about 30 seconds or maybe 2 mins if you have loads of pointless throw pillows etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know that she makes her money through ads but I think it’s in poor taste to post advertisements for Anthropologie right now. A lot of warehouse workers like at ASOS are saying that big clothing retailers are not looking after their health and a lot of the workers have contracted the Virus while working in the warehouses. Just wrong!

Reactions: 8
The latest anthro post - how ridiculous promoting items you can only buy on the US site during a global pandemic!

+ I don't know why the more 'political' plus size girls in her set don't call her out for this stuff. How is it fair that plus girls are having to buy off the US site, spend more on shipping/customs (they always sting you)/wait for longer/etc from a brand who are doing the absolute bare minimum to include them?

I came to this thread actually quite liking her (I had unfollowed ages ago because the Dan content was too much, though) and now I see she's happy to do a lot for a bit of sponcon isn't she :/
She’s happy to share her opinions and be ‘political’ too when it’s not affecting her income. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm sick of seeing her boobs across my instagram in a sponsored AD. Does this mean she's paid to promote it as it's not on her usual stories?