Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete the gym stories? I went to see and... nothing. Also her making out that working from home is a big adjustment for her when all she does normally is laze about the house, go to the coffee shop to "work" and then go to events in London is ... hilarious.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t workout just like the other one Chloe who gets photographed in Gym Wear because they being paid for it, does a couple of poses and makes out they exercise, you never see them doing any activity like that unless it’s a paid job, they can deny it all they want but Callie has increased in size not downsized , at least be honest you don’t get to that size and get bigger if you’re regularly exercising.

Reactions: 4
Just Dan. The other are just in it for the #ads #gifted #spon in fact Dan might be included in that too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's painting her living room again because it's too dark. Shame she won't get rid of those awful stickers on the hall / kitchen wall 🤢 they are an eyesore.

• Haha
Dan is painting. She is way too lazy. There'll be an obligatory pic of her with a paintbrush/roller for the gram. Maybe with some paint on her nose, to you know, look cute.

Reactions: 7
She's painting her living room again because it's too dark. Shame she won't get rid of those awful stickers on the hall / kitchen wall 🤢 they are an eyesore.
It was incredibly dim to paint it that colour in the first place, those moody F&B paints are for those huge inherited wealth girl victorian 3 floor houses not for a 2 bed flat?! These ppl need to spend less time on Instagram...

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t workout just like the other one Chloe who gets photographed in Gym Wear because they being paid for it, does a couple of poses and makes out they exercise, you never see them doing any activity like that unless it’s a paid job
lol, the other day i came across a story of a PS 'influencer' in nike gear. She mentioned a 'lunge' but she was doing a sumo squat.

Embarrassing.

• Haha
Her- Paints a wall because its so dark for my sitting at home
Rest of the population (other then the fucktards that are not listening)- trying our best to stay indoors/would love the spare cash to do DIY/Working from home with a makeshift desk/entertaining and educating small people/looking after the sick/stocking the shelves.

No one right now cares about a wall you painted or a flower you have planted! Whats with blogger/insta starts and their lack of perspective on this current situation?

Reactions: 5
People struggling to get daily essentials and she is flaunting her #gifted food box. Entitled greedy bastard.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her last raft of stories about how effected she is has properly annoyed me, she is so self involved.. luckily she has a hammock to lie in to make her feel better 🙄 then the slide with the message of being so low is the insta equivalent of a FB status posted purely for attention.

Reactions: 3
She's annoying me so much I may have to unfollow. She's upset for her contiki fam. Why's that hun? No free holidays at the mo? No one gives a shot about you in your granny bra. I seen Dan comment that he was going to enter the competition to get her another bra. Just buy her some sexy underwear, you dripping wet lettuce!! (Organic, from the farmers market)

• Haha
Reactions: 6