Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometime I think it’s put on. Then other times I don’t. Losing weight might help?
I’ll get accused of being her again for saying this but she had a killer job for H&M (or one of the group brands? I believe) as a print designer abroad (a Nordic country?) I think, but had to come back because of the illness? I can’t imagine giving up that sort of a lifestyle / career path easily, she’s shared some of the stuff she’s worked on before and it was genuinely very good.

Reactions: 1
I’ll get accused of being her again for saying this but she had a killer job for H&M (or one of the group brands? I believe) as a print designer abroad (a Nordic country?) I think, but had to come back because of the illness? I can’t imagine giving up that sort of a lifestyle / career path easily, she’s shared some of the stuff she’s worked on before and it was genuinely very good.
Oh yeh. I remember her mentioning it. Was it a design job?
You’ve got a point.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Dan ever feels like Callie's lackey? That's what he comes across as on her insta..

Reactions: 5
Oh she's anxious again! 🙄
If she feels useless why doesn't she volunteer at her local hospital? Instead of sitting on her lazy arse all day gushing over how wonderful Dan is.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Dan ever feels like Callie's lackey? That's what he comes across as on her insta..
It’s like Dan is her carer but he doesn’t seem to mind. He seems to do everything, the cooking the shopping, the painting, gardening, everything all the time.

• Haha
It’s like Dan is her carer but he doesn’t seem to mind. He seems to do everything, the cooking the shopping, the painting, gardening, everything all the time.
What’s worse is that she seems to think it’s cute being so reliant on him.

Reactions: 6
In her last story from last night, it's Dan going to put clean sheets on their bed and her sitting on the couch 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 2
When they got together, I obviously went to look on her gfs insta (it was private) but her bio was “I come with an English accent🥀

eh?! Anyway, it’s now been deleted. Must have realised she looked like a numpty.
It makes me sick how quickly she comments on one of danis pictures with some sucky comment / it’s SO obvious that she’s playing her for a fool

I think she loves the idea of being cherished and taken care of. Doesn’t seem to realise at the moment that it works both ways.
I used to really like callie! Thought she was super sweet but honestly her weight gets to me! She’s So grossly overweight noW! She’s also extremely lazy!i think she’s a very bad role model for people to be looking up to

I’m all for not stigmatising people based on their weight and I do think you can be healthy at any size, so assumptions that someone is unhealthy because of their size really do piss me off. But regardless of if Callie was tiny or massive, she is still self absorbed, self indulgent and lazy af.
she also clearly has a lot of mental health issues she’s not dealing with, and someone with her financial privilege (I.e buying a hot tub on a whim) should really prioritise seeking therapy of some kind.

Reactions: 9
I’m all for not stigmatising people based on their weight and I do think you can be healthy at any size, so assumptions that someone is unhealthy because of their size really do piss me off. But regardless of if Callie was tiny or massive, she is still self absorbed, self indulgent and lazy af.
she also clearly has a lot of mental health issues she’s not dealing with, and someone with her financial privilege (I.e buying a hot tub on a whim) should really prioritise seeking therapy of some kind.
I think the same way you do, that any size can be healthy. However did anyone see one her stories when she was cleaning her brushes that she was actually getting puffed doing that?? You can barely see her eyes anymore because of the weight. You can not tell me that she is happy as she is, I know she isn’t because I used to be her size and my anxiety was through the roof just like callies is. However she’s sold her soul to the devil, she can’t loose weight because she’s branded herself as a plus size woman.

Reactions: 7
I think the same way you do, that any size can be healthy. However did anyone see one her stories when she was cleaning her brushes that she was actually getting puffed doing that?? You can barely see her eyes anymore because of the weight. You can not tell me that she is happy as she is, I know she isn’t because I used to be her size and my anxiety was through the roof just like callies is. However she’s sold her soul to the devil, she can’t loose weight because she’s branded herself as a plus size woman.

I actually don’t think it’s because she ‘sold her soul to the devil’ that is stopping her from losing weight, I think she’s just purely lazy. She has no motivation to get any fitter, even a Nike sponsorship can’t motivate her to get into a gym apart from once in a blue moon for a photo shoot.
She started a thing about getting fit before didn’t she, a few months ago she was going swimming and working out early in the morning etc. But all that stopped as soon as it started. She’s just too lazy for it and the easy route is to just lay in her hammock and blame nasty trolls for her anxiety.

I agree. I really don’t wash to bash her weight. Around the time of her wedding she seemed to be really sociable and on the go was such a beautiful bride.

I just hate how lazy she is. They drive everywhere and she seems to lie around the house while he works. She seems so unmotivated, it’s not aspirational. Plus it bugs me that she works with Nike and doesn’t exercise. There are plenty of plus sized influencers who do a wide range of activity that isn’t just spending time in a hammock.

Reactions: 7
I agree. I really don’t wash to bash her weight. Around the time of her wedding she seemed to be really sociable and on the go was such a beautiful bride.

I just hate how lazy she is. They drive everywhere and she seems to lie around the house while he works. She seems so unmotivated, it’s not aspirational. Plus it bugs me that she works with Nike and doesn’t exercise. There are plenty of plus sized influencers who do a wide range of activity that isn’t just spending time in a hammock.
agree 100%
has life really changed for her that much in lockdown? Apart from her ‘press trips’ and trips to the farmers market she spent/spends most of her life sat at home, being waited on by dan and moaning about the colour of her walls.