Callie Thorpe - plus sized cringe-fest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her last raft of stories about how effected she is has properly annoyed me, she is so self involved.. luckily she has a hammock to lie in to make her feel better 🙄 then the slide with the message of being so low is the insta equivalent of a FB status posted purely for attention.
you Know who deserves a holiday? That hammock!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly she’s driving me mad. If you don’t have the sense to save and prepare to be out of work, I’m sorry, but you deserve it. I have a mortgage on my own and I don’t live that far from her & today I’ve been told I’m having to take a 20% pay cut. Am I whining about it? No, I’ve reassessed finances and thankfully I’m going to be ok. I’m aware of how fortunate I am and truly sympathise with those that aren’t, which you know what? Is why I’m not moaning! Why I’m not blasting it all over social media! Again, one of the first to jump on the be kind bandwagon not so long ago, but hardly kind to feign poverty as you sit in your London flat, eating your organic food and buying bleeping hot tubs.

sorry, rant over 😂

Reactions: 14
I noticed in her stories she is complaining about struggling to sleep. Which is fine, sleep issues are a real problem and can be really stressful.

However, I really don’t understand how she expects it to get better when she is on the sofa or lying in a hammock all day? I know people are struggling a bit due to being stuck at home but surely a routine that’s a bit more physically and mentally taxing would help her so much?

Reactions: 6
She has no idea how lucky she is. My neighbours are making this awful time absolute hell and we have no outdoor space.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Can somebody explain to me how she can have an overdue picture to take for 'Anthro' (annoys me she doesn't say the full.word) when she's been in the house doing bugger all?! She had enough time to pose on the floor next to the hammock.

• Haha
Can somebody explain to me how she can have an overdue picture to take for 'Anthro' (annoys me she doesn't say the full.word) when she's been in the house doing bugger all?! She had enough time to pose on the floor next to the hammock.
She comes across as really lazy

Genuine question: Callie’s mentioned she’s posting pre covid brand campaigns. With stores shutting & most retailers making huge cut backs across the board, are influencers expecting to get new work in during this period??

Honestly she’s driving me mad. If you don’t have the sense to save and prepare to be out of work, I’m sorry, but you deserve it. I have a mortgage on my own and I don’t live that far from her & today I’ve been told I’m having to take a 20% pay cut. Am I whining about it? No, I’ve reassessed finances and thankfully I’m going to be ok. I’m aware of how fortunate I am and truly sympathise with those that aren’t, which you know what? Is why I’m not moaning! Why I’m not blasting it all over social media! Again, one of the first to jump on the be kind bandwagon not so long ago, but hardly kind to feign poverty as you sit in your London flat, eating your organic food and buying bleeping hot tubs.

sorry, rant over 😂
👏 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
That spare room filled with tit was disgusting on so many levels - she WFHs most of her life how could it get that bad? And just lumping all the free tit they get from brands on sides / the floor? So it’s not nice enough to warrant hanging up/treating with any respect, but you can flog it to your audience... absolutely absurd?

Genuine question: Callie’s mentioned she’s posting pre covid brand campaigns. With stores shutting & most retailers making huge cut backs across the board, are influencers expecting to get new work in during this period??
No, they are concerned about work slowing down - lots of work/campaigned postponed or cancelled.

I imagine their target consumers will be buying little/nothing with many people out of work, concerned about their jobs e.t.c. so little/no ads.

It's why FFFB was criticised for begging for paypal donations... erm Tesco/Lidl/Amazon etc are hiring?

Reactions: 4
No, they are concerned about work slowing down - lots of work/campaigned postponed or cancelled.

I imagine their target consumers will be buying little/nothing with many people out of work, concerned about their jobs e.t.c. so little/no ads.

It's why FFFB was criticised for begging for paypal donations... erm Tesco/Lidl/Amazon etc are hiring?
😂 None of them have gotten up before 11am for the last decade, or left the house for more than a press event? They’re useless and bone idle, I bet the idea of getting a job hasn’t occurred to them once tbh.

Reactions: 9
That spare room filled with tit was disgusting on so many levels - she WFHs most of her life how could it get that bad? And just lumping all the free tit they get from brands on sides / the floor? So it’s not nice enough to warrant hanging up/treating with any respect, but you can flog it to your audience... absolutely absurd?
This actually really bothered me. She's lucky enough to be gifted some lovely things just for her to discard them.

Reactions: 8
Why does she make such a big deal of making the bed, like it’s what people do every day?!

Also the amount of food in her cupboards is appalling.

Reactions: 4
Why does she make such a big deal of making the bed, like it’s what people do every day?!

Also the amount of food in her cupboards is appalling.
I agree. Hoarding food like that is disgusting when there are people who can’t even afford the basics and not just because of lockdown.

Reactions: 2