Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really going to struggle in a van…. Especially as someone who can’t make their own bed in the morning and usually goes on free ‘luxury’ trips…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nice one dan&I. Looking at your phone while driving a camper van. And Callie isn’t paying attention either- great advert! 👍🏻😯
Someone called her out on it on the post. She said it was a sat nav when it very clearly is a phone.

Reactions: 3
£5 says she’s actually sleeping in motels and not in the campervan. She’s just pretending to do it for the gram. They’re both big people and I can’t see that bed supporting both of them.

Reactions: 13
She will 100% be stopping at public showers to wash, no way will she comfortably be able to use that glorified portapotty.

She will 100% be stopping at public showers to wash, no way will she comfortably be able to use that glorified portapotty.
I’ve got to be honest, in something that size, if I was parked up in a site that had toilets and shower block I’d be using those instead too. Far less hassle with cleaning/emptying!

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure your only meant to use those toilets just for wee and really only in an emergency!

Reactions: 1
I’m stunned they are doing this having never camped!!

The shower / toilet is a far cry from the usual free standing bath pics 😂

You can tell she’s absolutely bullshitting in that latest clip. Her body language and the high pitched tone of her voice.
Fits both of us she says, while clearly taking over more than half the teeny bed 😂

The way she dismissed Dan&I when he was trying to explain where he put his feet. *Almost* feel sorry for him, driver, cook, ignored...

Reactions: 5
I didn’t think her content could become even shittier, unhelpful and piss poor, looks like I’ve been proven wrong. How the hell does she keep getting booked for these ‘jobs’?

Reactions: 4