Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itsyagal

‘This free holiday ended up being such a nightmare - its made me late for my NEXT free holiday!!!’ 😡😪💔🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Thats true! I am 68 years old and having a knee replacement soon and the only reason, for me, to have a rest between steps is to give my painful and damaged knees a break. I am quite concerned for Callie to be honest as the amount she is panting could be putting a huge strain on her heart and lungs. Its not good and she needs to look into her general health. And its NOT fat shaming to say that her body sounds like it is under a lot of physical stress!
But she's doing it? You can't have a go at her for being unfit and then have a go at her for exercising which is causing her to pant?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All this is influencing me to do is find out where Dan works because, give me some of that generous generous annual leave allowance.

• Haha
  • Heart

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
The fucking BAHAMAS? Jesus christ. I feel honestly sickened; climate and cost of living crisis? Who gives a fuck - not Callie, that's for sodding sure.

NcMuggets

I’m not a Callie fan but

1) it’s 500 steps! 500!

2) She’s pacing herself by resting. The fact that the 500-step staircase has rest areas indicates that most people would need to rest on it. I work out 4x week and I’d need to rest on a 500 step staircase.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
500 steps is quite intense. To be honest I'm shocked she even tried it so good on her. I convinced myself one day I could walk up the Covent garden tube steps which I think is about 200. Needless to say I was breathing out my arse and have never done it again since.
Omg I did this once - honestly felt like my lungs were on fucking fire, but couldn't stop as there were people behind me 🤣 horrific!

I can understand the concern for Callie, but you can't be concerned and then blast her for doing the activity that will *help* her if she continues to do it. Lockdown fucked up my fitness big time, and one of the things that stops me from doing stuff is the high level panic that people will hear me getting out of breath and judge me big time. Fair play to her, she's doing the steps, she is sounding out of breath on stories, she's not dodging it - I admire her for that tbh.

• Heart

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
Haha "work trip". A work trip is where someone with an actual job has to travel somewhere to work. A free holiday that you get gifted and spend doing tourist things, eating, drinking and living it up in luxury while taking a few pics and posting them to Instagram (like most people do anyway on holiday) is not a "work trip" 😂

Reactions: 13

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
If I could afford to go on holiday for a couple of months, I’d pay for my grandparent to have a medical procedure done privately so they weren’t waiting two years.

• Heart

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
What do we know about Callie if we just started following her?
👉🏻She doesn’t work (I don’t count what she does as work).
👉🏻She’s depressed all the time, unless of course she’s on yet another freebie holiday.
👉🏻She will literally slather ANYTHING on her face if it’s gifted and then complain that her skin isn’t great.
👉🏻She thinks she’s a ‘foodie’ because she occasionally shares a breakfast she’s made or free food Waitrose has gifted her.
👉🏻She randomly has ‘exercise spurts’ that last mere days and include ‘wild’ swimming, lido swimming and bike rides.
👉🏻She likes to refer to her local market as a ‘farmers market’.
👉🏻She appears to only own one pair of black bathers/togs/swimmers.
👉🏻She routinely uses her ‘Gramps’ as fodder for her social media under the guise of ‘caring’ for him.
She doesn’t take any type of criticism well and will just block you.

Probably missed some stuff 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

NcMuggets

£5 says she’s actually sleeping in motels and not in the campervan. She’s just pretending to do it for the gram. They’re both big people and I can’t see that bed supporting both of them.

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
Oh look. No freebie trips and no Dan - cue sadness and faux uplifting statements. Christ, if we were playing Callie bingo we'd be calling House every two seconds.

Also: I hate, hate, hate how she credits therapy in her most recent stories, specifically exposure therapy (something like "proof that exposure therapy is the best therapy")

I don't know if she just means it in an offhand way, but at least at the caveat of "for me". An example might be - "I had CBT therapy and it worked well *for me*". "I went to grief counselling and it worked well *for me*". I hate how she can sometimes come across as some kind of authority on therapies and self care - but I feel that way about all influencers. If you are not a professional or training to be one, I don't want your opinion on mental health strategies and approaches as though they are fact- it's absolutely fine to say you tried a particular therapy and for you it's been life changing, but that absolutely might not be the case for everyone - and could even lead to some people feeling like they failed if they tried it and it *didn't* work.

I'm probably being an over sensitive grump, but it really does piss me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Scragbags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231024_152621_Instagram.jpg

Can't believe she's actually went for the crying selfie.

This screams I'm not crying because of what's going on in the world I'm crying because I can't continue to post about my pr trips as easily and careless as I could before.

• Wow
  • Sick
Maybe it’s because it’s filtered to fuck hun
View attachment 2000635
She’s absolutely thick as shit, there’s no way this would be allowed as a passport photo? The guidance is crystal clear - she’s not even facing the camera head on and there’s a shadow across her face.

Where influencers’ work is hardly mentally stimulating their inability to complete basic day to day tasks is on par with how older people deteriorate after retiring? Like the loss of having anything to actually do or think about can ruin you. A passport photo shouldn’t require Dan to help.

• Haha
  • Heart

WalkingInTheWoods

When influencers say that they’re ill please give recommendations I’m always very aware that it is a way for them to up their engagement with their followers if they get DM’s and boost their profile on Instagram. It’s all a sham.

• Angry
  • Heart
So predictable, your right!

View attachment 1892133
The easiest way for any influencer to not end up with an active tattle thread is to simply declare ads as per their legal obligation. Back in the day when she shared tattle content to whip up sympathy she went through every page of her thread to hand pick a few scummy fatphobic comments and skipped over pages and pages of legitimate discussion over how immoral it is not to declare ad content & their predatory subscription service.

They’ll never learn. Jack Monroe’s incredibly active threads started with an undeclared aff link and 3 years later have totally unravelled her web of lies and scams and ruined her profitable career. Like it’s in these lots best interest to keep ppl sweet and eyeballs away from what they’re getting up to and yet they fight it SO bad? For what?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11