Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked in Callie’s page for the first time in months and I’m stunned that the impossible has happened… she’s got fatter! Her head and neck looks like a middle aged blokes big toe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh look Callie isn’t on holiday and low and behold, she’s ‘feeling a bit meh’ cry me a bleeping river sweetheart!
6139D3DD-7D4E-48C8-B620-D5B84DD5355E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Her ‘lovely’ friend Jenny is part of Bethany Rutter’s crowd , who, I always got the sense, rather looked down on Callie for not being cool enough for their London gal clique

She could of paid for her grandad to get that eye surgery. A few less holidays, don't buy the bag. Sorted.

• Angry
IMG_5287.png

---
She IS very predictable! We ALL knew she would be feeling like this! Of course only until the next free ‘working’ holiday comes along, and she will manage to pull herself into a good headspace. I am not in anyway knocking people who have genuine mental health issues, but Callie uses this to pull in people who do to make herself relevant on social media. And THAT is shameful!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s so obvious that her current working lifestyle isn’t working for her. Constant holidays with no routine and then back at home with duck all to do

Reactions: 3
I am generally the last person to comment on someone's size/weight on here but I really think she is miserable being the size she is and that it is really starting to restrict and limit her life. She's getting older now (I know she's not old but when we're in our 30s our bodies definitely don't just accept the kind of abuse we could give them in our 20s 😂), she will be feeling the weight even more now and I'm sure her body is all kinds of achy and lethargic. She's said herself that she doesn't like how she eats and that it barely feels conscious , it's an addiction and it's cycle where the worse you feel the more you eat and the more you eat the worse you feel. I'm genuinely not saying this to be a dick, I am actually an addict in recovery and definitely did (and still can) use food to "fix" my emotions in the exact same way I used alcohol/drugs. I'm on a 12 step program for my addiction and I think she'd benefit from some kind of help. It's really not nice being trapped in addiction and it really is a downward spiral.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shes basically used her followers to get content for the next week because she couldn't come up with any ideas herself. Her content is dire on her trips but it's 10x worse when not