Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's mentioned some of the items that were gifted, the tiles were I recall.

Reactions: 3
I struggle to have sympathy for the moaning - she has the time and resources to do something about it.

Reactions: 7
Another ‘potential’ work trip on the cards! ‘Potential’ for being paid for bad content and doing very little!
IMG_5314.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Haha "work trip". A work trip is where someone with an actual job has to travel somewhere to work. A free holiday that you get gifted and spend doing tourist things, eating, drinking and living it up in luxury while taking a few pics and posting them to Instagram (like most people do anyway on holiday) is not a "work trip" 😂

Reactions: 13
Haha "work trip". A work trip is where someone with an actual job has to travel somewhere to work. A free holiday that you get gifted and spend doing tourist things, eating, drinking and living it up in luxury while taking a few pics and posting them to Instagram (like most people do anyway on holiday) is not a "work trip" 😂
Well said!

Must be on that ‘work trip’ as its all quiet atm! Probably sunbathing somewhere in that black swimsuit ‘for free’.

Reactions: 6
I thought she was posting some organic content with that yoga class reel then I scrolled down and of course its an AD who was I kidding.
Also the most boring outfit ever for an AD for a clothing brand.

Reactions: 5
Of course Callie’s first yoga class in a while and probably the last for a while is because she was given some free lulu lemon gear for herself and Dan and I #Ad

Reactions: 1
Whoever manages her grafts harder than Kris Jenner, how is she booking any work her social presence is a snooze fest 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nice one dan&I. Looking at your phone while driving a camper van. And Callie isn’t paying attention either- great advert! 👍🏻😯

• Angry
Reactions: 7