Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are currently serious flood and landslide alerts for the Santa Cruz area, possibly not the best time for a van road trip 🫠

Just saw her reel OFCOURSE she went to a farmers market.

Did anyone else see Billie Bhatia's essay in the Times? Basically says how she wants to lose weight but actually saying this out loud has become a no no because of the body positive movement (which she is often associated with just on the basis of being plus size and in fashion).

Reactions: 3
Just saw her reel OFCOURSE she went to a farmers market.

Did anyone else see Billie Bhatia's essay in the Times? Basically says how she wants to lose weight but actually saying this out loud has become a no no because of the body positive movement (which she is often associated with just on the basis of being plus size and in fashion).
I just tried to read it but you have to subscribe to read 🙄

I just tried to read it but you have to subscribe to read 🙄
Billie has shared the whole article on her instagram and you can screenshot and zoom 😂
---
Just made me think of Callie who pretends to be body positive when it comes to making money but doesn't actually address any issues of being a plus size person (and is the least positive person ever unless on a free holiday).

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I do think a lot of the “body positive” influencers have painted themselves into a corner. They make being fat their brand so if they do want to change they face a backlash as the followers feel like they’ve been lied to.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, the content for this trip has been really poor.

I would have generally expected more #vanlife content.

I have to ask what happened with her confidence corner subscription service? I've had a quick look on companies house, and they've been served a first gazette notice which basically means they haven't filled any accounts! And technically the business will legally dissolve and no longer be able to trade.

Have they put out a statement advising the business has ceased? It was all a bit dodgy to begin with but this, this is very strange.....

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I didn't even know she was away as I hadn't been paying attention but gosh very limited content. I wonder what the requirements from the company are? As it seems to be pretty sporadic and not much in the actual van?

I have to ask what happened with her confidence corner subscription service? I've had a quick look on companies house, and they've been served a first gazette notice which basically means they haven't filled any accounts! And technically the business will legally dissolve and no longer be able to trade.

Have they put out a statement advising the business has ceased? It was all a bit dodgy to begin with but this, this is very strange.....
No, neither Callie or Lauren have said anything. It’s very scammy, always has been. An appalling way to treat you followers / customers (since they were paying a monthly subscription!) I am going to check tw itter and Reddit and see if anyone is saying anything about it.

Reactions: 6
Of course you're overcome with emotion when you get to go on freebie holidays and don't have to work for a living. I'd be crying with joy everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why the content is so bad. She’s home and has been for ages presumably. Saw a photo of her with Billie Bhatia on Thursday night.
The content seems like she’s doing it while she’s away, hence the haphazard nature of it. So weird.

It’s so bad because she is an absolute crap ‘influencer’ and companies and brands need to start recognising this. Almost tempted to email the camper company and point out to them how bad her content and promotion of their product was.

• Heart
Reactions: 7