Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or did we see nothing of the camper van?

the odd shot of the sunset out the back doors and Dan&i cooked their dinner in it one time…

And they stayed in the glamping place one of the nights…

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or did we see nothing of the camper van?

the odd shot of the sunset out the back doors and Dan&i cooked their dinner in it one time…

And they stayed in the glamping place one of the nights…
Nope your correct, very little camper van content!

Reactions: 1
“I’ll just p**s around and do my make up badley for Insta while you Dan do all the tidying up, theres a dear!”
IMG_5443.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I have to ask what happened with her confidence corner subscription service? I've had a quick look on companies house, and they've been served a first gazette notice which basically means they haven't filled any accounts! And technically the business will legally dissolve and no longer be able to trade.

Have they put out a statement advising the business has ceased? It was all a bit dodgy to begin with but this, this is very strange.....
Seeing as Lauren is all up In her own business you would think she would do the minimum to sort the other company out with Callie. As you say they haven’t filed accounts so companies house is striking them off is not great and actually lazy. It’s quite easy to have the company dissolve correctly if you feel that’s necessary.

Reactions: 3
Seeing as Lauren is all up In her own business you would think she would do the minimum to sort the other company out with Callie. As you say they haven’t filed accounts so companies house is striking them off is not great and actually lazy. It’s quite easy to have the company dissolve correctly if you feel that’s necessary.
Truly!
A4722A88-BFFA-4A37-BA84-8030C18A3EB0.png

Also it’s SHAMEFUL that neither of them have acknowledged it to their followers.

Reactions: 5
I just think with the Confidence Corner, they took money from people then just left it! It was awful anyway and was never going to keep going. Have they not let people know its died a death? And are some people still paying unaware of this?
---
Its all a bit fraudulent!

She has posted this! Wonder if this was one of the places they stayed when they pretended to stay in the camper van!
IMG_5455.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Oh, so did they get a night there as part of the already advertising trip. Gosh that is a lot of ads! We saw very very little of the van I'm. Not sure how much they stayed in it

Selling gifted stuff on Vinted. She must be a size 30 now because the size 26 clothes were a long time ago!
Couldn’t even be arsed buttoning it nevermind ironing.
IMG_1740.jpeg

• Wow
If I sell something from primark for like £4 on Vinted I’d still give it a steam before taking a pic!!

Reactions: 5
Is she seriously too friggin cheap to get that kitchen wall skimmed by a professional plasterer!??! 😣😣

Reactions: 2
They’re actually butchering that kitchen. She must be furious that no brands came forward.

swear influencers are allergic to spending their own money the cheap fuckers