Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am noticing that Dan rarely goes out to work and is always there! I reckon they are claiming benefits and the ‘work’ is drying up!

Reactions: 3
Am noticing that Dan rarely goes out to work and is always there! I reckon they are claiming benefits and the ‘work’ is drying up!
if the work they did for the camper van place is anything to go by, it wouldn’t shock me if it’s starting to dry up…

Reactions: 1
Looks like they havent had any freebie or promotional offers for the kitchen. And they sound tight for money as they are doing things on the cheap! Was always going to happen wasnt it!
IMG_5560.jpeg

• Haha
Kitchen renovation has gone quiet, so now were seeing re-runs of Dan&I past events. Content is even worse lately and losing momentum!
IMG_5581.jpeg
IMG_5579.jpeg

• Sick
Very brief look at kitchen renovation. Dont think its working out as she wants!
More ‘old’ travel pics, looking at this one, not sure whats wrong with the skin on her legs, it looks awful!
IMG_5586.jpeg
IMG_5587.jpeg
IMG_5588.png

• Wow
  • Sick
£300 for each of these dresses. Actually agree with Callie, they look cheap and not worth £300
IMG_5592.jpeg
IMG_5591.jpeg
and they are so see through!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her travel content is painfully dull. It’s literally just aesthetic pictures and fancy restaurants…..

Reactions: 2