Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt sure if this was Dans belly? If it is, is she trying to pretend he didnt go too?
IMG_5682.jpeg

---
Will never understand why all these companies use her, she doesnt promote them well!
IMG_5683.jpeg

Reactions: 1
There’s no way Dan&i has his own real job anymore. He goes on as many jollies as she does - ridiculous.
F679962A-B546-4B9C-94EB-516EDC26C376.png

Reactions: 2
Never does anything unless its free or money involved! Although I have to say this is the first dress I like on her in a long time! Really nice and the shape actually suits her! Not too sure about her sunglasses though!
IMG_5725.jpeg

---
$188 of free dress though!

Shes too big to go braless!
IMG_5737.jpeg

---
Yet another ‘work trip’ in ‘another country’! And more boring and unhelpful drivvel!
IMG_5738.jpeg

That’s some carbon footprint on Callie 🙄 and she’s hardly going to show much if she’s only there for 24 hours. Shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was bored and scrolled quite far back on Dani's insta. Remember when they were best friends and did everything together. It's crazy how much bigger they both are now. Almost unrecognisable

• Wow
Reactions: 5