Callie Thorpe #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s not why people aren’t engaging with your ‘content’ Con Cal.
More like the ‘content’ is rubbish!
---
You know what, she would be better off just getting off her backside and getting a job in the real world. Make ‘real’ friends. She is way too sensitive to be on the internet, because it opens the door to so much negativity about yourself, which she clearly struggles with. The internet is not for the faint hearted!

Reactions: 6
God she is so boringggg, I don't even have anything to say about her content because it's literally the same thing every time....😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Apparently she self tans when she wants to feel confident, or you know when she’s being paid to make an ad for a self tanning product…..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course she’s feeling ill, she’s back home and not grifting on a free holiday! It happens every time she gets back from a freebie, it’s as if normality and her home are a virus she only catches when she’s back in both of them.

Reactions: 7
Her latest ad is for a day out that costs a minimum of £345 per person. Relatable, thanks for sharing 👍

• Sick
She barely showed that outfit full length. She used the basket bag to hide her stomach at the end too. Totally unflattering and she won’t stand to the side

I dont think its so much how wide her feet are, I think they always look so puffy and swollen!

Reactions: 1
I noticed Callie has breakfast with Alex Steadman yesterday (was on Alex's stories) - so odd she never posts anything unless an ad these days.

Reactions: 2
Why is she doing an outfit of the day if she is now a travel guru. Her face looks so squished ...I know when I've gained weight and it's the bane of my life but she looks uncomfortable

Why is she doing an outfit of the day if she is now a travel guru. Her face looks so squished ...I know when I've gained weight and it's the bane of my life but she looks uncomfortable
Shes all over the place with her content, you never know what shes going to promote…food…clothes…holidays…gym…etc. Never sticks to one thing. Guess its the highest bidder!